Pre-School/Nursery in Fylde Area

(3 Posts)
insancerre Thu 14-Feb-13 18:22:37

Ansdell Nursery School is fantastic, one of the best in the area.

Hulaflame Wed 13-Feb-13 16:28:43

St Annes College is the best one around - very small classes, educational atmosphere and very reasonable prices - much more so than the "business"-type nurseries around. Worth the extra 15 minutes journey - they have a minibus from Fleetwood anyway :-)

NewMoon Sun 04-Apr-10 13:10:03

Hi all and a Happy Easter!
I'm new to Mumsnet and live in Rossall. I'm wondering if anyone knows of any really good pre-schools for my little one who'll be starting for the first time in January 2011, when she's 3.
I'm thinking about any in Poulton, Thornton or Cleveleys.
I looked at Rossall last week and it was lovely, but a 'tad' expensive! Then I looked at Anchorsholme Pre-School and wasn't too impressed.
By the way does anyone know the difference between a nursery and a nursery school? Because the one at Anchorsholme calls itself a pre-school and yet there were no 'lessons' just play with all ages mixed together - now to me that's a nursery? Where as at Rossall there was a definate structure to the day, and the children were in classes of the same age. I'm Confused!
Huge thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now