Preschool or nursery in Ascot

(3 Posts)
PigWhisperer Tue 23-Apr-13 18:29:49

Mine went here

www.ascotnurseryschool.org.uk/welcome.htm

They absolutely loved it and I can't recommend it highly enough. Run by older ladies, who have lots of fun but also a lot of emphasis on manners and respect for yourselves and others.

mumsneedwine Wed 13-Mar-13 14:12:18

It's been a while, but mine went to All Saints PreSchool. The most 'educational' ones are the Montessori (Little Acorns I think), and Ascot Nursery school which is near the racecourse. There is also Edith ?? In Kennel Lane. Oh and the one attached to South Ascot Village School.All are good, but approach pre school in very different ways. One offers French !! Hope that helps a bit but let me know if can give any more help.

zumrut Tue 12-Mar-13 16:01:18

Hi All, I am a mother of a 2 years old son and 7 years of daughter. We just moved on to Ascot. I need to settle preschool for my son, I searched preschools and nurseries from offstead reports and variable links but for me mom's views always make more sense. I would truly appreciate if you can share with me your experiences or thoughts, advices about preschool or nursery around this area. Thank you very much

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now