Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Roll Up, Roll Up for the.. <whips away curtain> ..Chinese Gender Predictor!!

(36 Posts)
Saundy Fri 22-Mar-13 09:00:52

Did it work for you, will it work for you?!

Who needs modern science when you have a 700 year old birth chart - still in use - can that many generations really be wrong?! wink

Follow the linky link: http://www.obfocus.com/calculators/gender.htm

Another bit of fun as I'm bored again!

knittingirl Tue 26-Mar-13 10:30:44

Says a girl for me - it'll be the end of August before I find out if it's right though!

Saundy Tue 26-Mar-13 12:18:13

Well I'm not going to put too much stock in this one going by the last flurry of wrongs!

LalyRawr Tue 26-Mar-13 12:22:16

Wrong!

My DD definitely does not have a penis.

FortyFacedFuckers Tue 26-Mar-13 12:40:54

It was correct for my DS grin

It was doubly wrong for me. Said a boy and I had twin girls!

learnermummy Tue 26-Mar-13 15:15:07

Seems right for me - said girl, and 20w scan said girl too! Have no idea on conception dates for my other two so can't check those!

Teaandflapjacks Wed 27-Mar-13 16:25:26

Promised I would come back and report..... the test said a girl, all my symptoms via the old wives tales said a girl, I was convinced it was a girl - and it is a girl!!!!

FoofFighter Wed 27-Mar-13 16:27:21

:D

Saundy Wed 27-Mar-13 16:31:21

Woo congrats tea!! You too learner smile

Teaandflapjacks Wed 27-Mar-13 16:41:45

Thanks!! I have been having daydreams all day about me and her sitting on her bed sharing secrets together and gossiping, and thinking of all the nice pretty dresses I can dress her up in, just like my dear mother did to me (and I have the awful photos to prove it) - it's a right of passage! grin

Saundy Wed 27-Mar-13 16:49:44

Haha damn right & make sure she's bang on trend just like my mum did in the eighties! Side ponies & leg warmers galore it was.

That's lovely, but you've not swayed me I still declare it inaccurate <moves on to dangling crystal over belly>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now