Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Does your nhs trust do a routine scan at 32 wks?

(31 Posts)
tasmaniandevilchaser Mon 11-Mar-13 20:39:01

Hi just wondered how many of you get a routine scan at 30 or 32 wks? Some of my friends at different hospitals are getting them but I don't think mine does.

cogitosum Tue 12-Mar-13 08:42:26

Not Maidstone & tunbridge wells trust. I'm having one at 34 weeks because of position of placenta but it's not standard.

HavingALittleFaithBaby Tue 12-Mar-13 08:47:50

Nope, not in Lincolnshire either (unless there's cause for concern).

rosiedays Tue 12-Mar-13 09:03:03

with my first 2 DD NO scans.... they didn't exist!!! LOL. this time only 12 and 20. xx

BraveLilBear Tue 12-Mar-13 10:26:01

Not in East Yorks - with only one hospital providing scans and already struggling for routine slots, I can see this being an unlikely development in the near future. Just 12 and 20 weeks, though more if problem. In fact, had to have internal extra scan at 20 weeks because of low placenta - I've seen elsewhere these are usually done later but it was implied that they do it now to avoid extra scans in a 'while you're here' fashion...

MyNameIsAnAnagram Tue 12-Mar-13 12:22:49

Not in Leeds or Harrogate.

sar1133 Tue 12-Mar-13 12:48:08

Bravelilbear I'm in east yorks too. But as you prob guess I'm under Scarborough due to being in a northern seaside town! You hull?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now