Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

anyone found any maternity tights that actually stay up?

(38 Posts)
dinkystinky Wed 27-Feb-13 20:51:09

On third pregnancy and rediscovering why I hate maternity tights, 2 different brands so far tried and with both I have ended up with the gusset falling down to my knees by the end of the day! I have tried sizing up but they are even worse. So anyone found any that stay up?

Dh2812 Thu 28-Feb-13 06:45:53

Debenhams. they have stayed up so far.

Coleminer Thu 28-Feb-13 07:00:24

Boots ones were best for me, I got a bigger size though

BarmeeMarmee Thu 28-Feb-13 07:47:33

Boots stayed up for me although I will admit I didn't wear them a huge amount.

talulahbeige Thu 28-Feb-13 09:24:16

Mothercare are terrible, my usual size are round my knees within an hour. Size smaller are marginally better

glossyflower Thu 28-Feb-13 10:47:47

I got mother care tights and I'm having problems with getting them to stay up. I thought it might be because I machine washed them not hand wash.
I'm going to try the h&m mama ones after reading these posts.

dinkystinky Thu 28-Feb-13 10:58:50

Thanks all - am going to give H&M Mama a go. I used hold ups last time round but hate the bulges of fat you get at the top (or maybe its just me)...

Radiator1234 Thu 28-Feb-13 11:26:13

Boots and h+m. Both inexpensive too.

learnermummy Thu 28-Feb-13 12:57:07

Don't wear them a lot but my M&S ones have been fine.

Msbluesky32 Thu 28-Feb-13 13:33:54

H&m although I did find they were quite long on me - still did the job though. Hold ups just fell down...tried those for a wedding and ended up waddling to a h&m in search of tights as the darn things gradually fell down my legs in a Nora batty fashion - not pretty.

ILoveNoodles Thu 28-Feb-13 17:10:50

sainburys are really good if you've got a bump. I've got three pairs and am now 33 weeks.

iamci Thu 28-Feb-13 21:37:00

I've got a pair of m&s ones and they're at nightmare. spend all day pulling them back up!

dinkystinky Fri 01-Mar-13 12:55:54

Am in shock - am wearing a pair from Vertbaudet today which seem to be staying up so far...

Have been to H&M and got some of their tights to try out too.

MortifiedAdams Fri 01-Mar-13 13:02:35

H&M for me too.

Im still wearing a year after dd, as they are so so comfy and fit with no bump too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now