Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Oh the ENDLESS things we can't do

(79 Posts)
Fairy130389 Sat 16-Feb-13 12:08:20

I was just told this morning that I couldn't have eyelash extensions because you have to lie down for so long!!!!!

When I've given birth I'm going to sit in a jacuzzi eating brie and Mr Whippy and having my eyelashes done.

honey86 Mon 18-Feb-13 18:25:52

i was like cherry with my first born, but caught bug after bug, was admitted a few times and he was born severely autistic, with learning difficulties and increased risk of getting the heart condition his dad died of.
when pg with my 3rd, i had mr whippy, brie and stilton, and a vodka + j2o after i buried DCs' dad. that baby- dd- is a healthy happy school age girl bang on development, excellent speech and intelligent, no disorders of any kind. obvs i didnt do anymore but abit of naughtiness dont hurt.

CelticPromise Mon 18-Feb-13 19:25:44

Somebody I ate raw oysters the other week. smile

GingerDoodle Mon 18-Feb-13 20:21:24

I used our hot tub throughout my pregnancy - just turned down the temp slightly.

Ah i had forgotten oysters. Well as long as you enjoy it , im not sure as i would !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now