Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

bump gone soft!! 17+3

(4 Posts)
rosiedays Fri 15-Feb-13 08:52:50

I forgot i was pregnant yesterday!! and i don't feel pregnant today. sad Really weird!

MisselthwaiteManor Fri 15-Feb-13 08:52:04

Could it be that you were still quite bloated as well as bump and it's now gone down and you're left with just bump if you see what I mean? I still have bloated days at 20 weeks and then my bump feels small the next day. Do call a midwife if you're worried, they won't mind.

massagegirl Fri 15-Feb-13 08:31:25

Mine used to do that and I would suddenly not feel pregnant. Am now 25 weeks and bump changes size and feel, baby is kicking away and fine. I started to feel little flutters at about 18 weeks. Don't google! But if you are really worried call the midwives for reassurance.

rosiedays Fri 15-Feb-13 08:00:46

My bump disapeared yesterday, shock it's really weird!
up till now it has been growing steadly and quite solid and high, yesterday it started to feel soft (more like flabby belly than bump) and my boobs have shrunk too!!! I went swimming yesterday and thought, Mm i look more fat than pregnant!! sad
I've not felt baby move yet, but know it's early days.
I'm thinking baby has just moved right?- no pain, no bleeding, no worries??
re-asurance please before i turn to Dr google! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now