Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Need a hand to hold

(30 Posts)
DreamingOfTheMaldives Mon 04-Feb-13 19:25:20

I had a miscarriage in September and am now 10 weeks pregnant again. I've had some bleeding, a burst of dark red period type blood. I've been to EPU but it was out of hours so they can't scan me until sometime tomorrow. I have to phone up in the morning to book in.

We had a reassurance scan at 7 weeks and there was a heartbeat.

Since I had the bleed I've had a little bit of stomach pain; the same as the pain I had last time, but I don't know if I'm imaging it because I know I've bled.

Can't believe I'm in this position again; I know i should try to think positive but i can't. I just feel so scared and spaced out.

The morning seems such a long time away

DreamingOfTheMaldives Tue 05-Feb-13 17:17:45

Thanks everyone. Went out for lunch and then had a long soak in the bath. Felt very decadent having a mid afternoon, midweek bath when I'd usually be working.

Can't stop looking at the picture of our little Jelly Baby grin

Best news I've heard all day!! So so happy for you OP, have a wonderful time telling family and friends xxxx

Fantastic! Have been thinking of u all day. How exciting!!

Christelle2207 Tue 05-Feb-13 18:54:24

Brilliant!

Pocket1 Tue 05-Feb-13 19:34:33

I'm so happy for you. What s relief. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now