Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Need a hand to hold

(30 Posts)
DreamingOfTheMaldives Mon 04-Feb-13 19:25:20

I had a miscarriage in September and am now 10 weeks pregnant again. I've had some bleeding, a burst of dark red period type blood. I've been to EPU but it was out of hours so they can't scan me until sometime tomorrow. I have to phone up in the morning to book in.

We had a reassurance scan at 7 weeks and there was a heartbeat.

Since I had the bleed I've had a little bit of stomach pain; the same as the pain I had last time, but I don't know if I'm imaging it because I know I've bled.

Can't believe I'm in this position again; I know i should try to think positive but i can't. I just feel so scared and spaced out.

The morning seems such a long time away

DreamingOfTheMaldives Tue 05-Feb-13 17:17:45

Thanks everyone. Went out for lunch and then had a long soak in the bath. Felt very decadent having a mid afternoon, midweek bath when I'd usually be working.

Can't stop looking at the picture of our little Jelly Baby grin

phoenixrose314 Tue 05-Feb-13 17:25:41

Best news I've heard all day!! So so happy for you OP, have a wonderful time telling family and friends xxxx

elvislives2012 Tue 05-Feb-13 17:54:39

Fantastic! Have been thinking of u all day. How exciting!!

Christelle2207 Tue 05-Feb-13 18:54:24

Brilliant!

Pocket1 Tue 05-Feb-13 19:34:33

I'm so happy for you. What s relief. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now