Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

How do you know everything's ok?

(53 Posts)
BraveLilBear Wed 30-Jan-13 17:41:07

Having a momentary wobble. I'm 15+2 by scan, probably less in reality.

Sickness has eased up (yay!), feeling less tired (also good), but don't yet have any bump, haven't put much weight on (thanks to sickness) and can't yet feel movement.

How do you know everything's ok? I have my 16week check on Monday, but apparently some midwives refuse to check heartbeat in case it's hard to find, thus causing panic.

I have no 'bad' symptoms, and don't have any feeling of dread, but I am worrying a bit. Anything I can do to reassure myself?

marushka82 Tue 05-Mar-13 14:26:04

Reebok yaaay! Congrats!!! Did you find out the sex or do you want to have a surprise?
I think I would have freaked out so bad if I heard someone screaming (same with maternity ward when I go into labour!)

HJBeans Tue 05-Mar-13 16:33:21

grin really glad to hear all's well, Reebok!

Reebok Tue 05-Mar-13 17:44:56

Yeh I was shaking throughout entire process because I kept thinking they'd find something wrong. Having a little girl smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now