Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Holy mother of crap! the final instalment of my miracle baby :)

(118 Posts)
nananaps Thu 24-Jan-13 15:32:29

I posted way back in May ish time...
Briefly im 42 and after 7 miscarriages and ttc for nearly 6 years we made the decision to stop.
This was following my 7th Miscarriage in March this year.
I got the pill from GP, waited for af.
Felt very unwell, decided i must have retained products from the mc, so trotted off to EPAU.
Scan showed a 7 week baby with a Hb, something i had never seen (all mcs have been blighted ovums).

I have been an anxious wreck. Posting on the mc forums right up until over 30 weeks, wouldnt put anything on the pregnancy threads.

SO, last Thursday i had my baby boy,
He is amazing and we just cannot believe that this has happened.

AMAZING grin

So this is my last instalment in the "Holy crap" saga.
Thanks to every one who has followed my story and given me encouragement and happy good luck vibes.

Love nananaps. x

bishboschone Thu 24-Jan-13 15:34:07

Ah that lovely .. Congratulations . smile

BobbiFleckmann Thu 24-Jan-13 15:34:30

CONGRATULATIONS! you rock. What a boy! Enjoy xxx

Ellypoo Thu 24-Jan-13 15:34:37

Huge congratulations on the safe arrival of your miracle baby boy xxxx

chrisrobin Thu 24-Jan-13 15:35:27

Congratulations!

sittinginthesun Thu 24-Jan-13 15:36:27

Oh, congratulations!!! I remember your earlier thread, and you've been in the back of my mind since then.

So so pleased for you. gringringrin

I've followed your story as a lurker and posted on your threads a couple of times

I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS. As someone that suffered 7 chemical PG's and a 8 week MC, I totally understand the joy you are feeling (I now have DS6 and DD4)

Just relax and enjoy the awesomeness that is your son

OrangeLily Thu 24-Jan-13 15:36:46

What fabulous news!!! Congratulations!

drinkyourmilk Thu 24-Jan-13 15:37:08

Huge congratulations xxx

HappyHippyChick Thu 24-Jan-13 15:37:20

Amazing news! I never posted on your other threads but I was there reading from the start! I'm so pleased for you (can't believe your beautiful baby has arrived already!) best wishes to you all x

I got goosebumps reading your post - huge congratulations & as they say, now the fun really begins grin

pinkbraces Thu 24-Jan-13 15:40:04

Many many congratulations to you all. You have just put a huge grin on my face, have a wonderful time with your gorgeous baby boy

Bearandcub Thu 24-Jan-13 15:40:33

Congratulations- v v pleased for you. I was actually thinking of you over Christmas but couldn't remember your name.

We definitely need more details you know.

tiddleypompom Thu 24-Jan-13 15:43:05

Aha! He arrived! Congratulations! I posted on your threads before - and am a few weeks behind you. So thrilled you have your precious son after the long hard emotional slog you've been through. Enjoy every moment - and thanks for updating us smile

FortyFacedFuckers Thu 24-Jan-13 15:43:51

Massive congratulations grin I too had a miracle baby and he's is now a gorgeous 7 year old and I still can't believe he is mine and that I got so lucky grin

EugenesAxe Thu 24-Jan-13 15:44:54

I remember your holy crap thread!! I'm so pleased for you and your DP/DH.

Heavywheezing Thu 24-Jan-13 15:45:56

What wonderful news! I missed your earlier posts but so glad you have a happy ending.

What's he called?

FurryFox Thu 24-Jan-13 15:46:36

Congratulations nananaps. I also remember your threads though never posted. So glad you've got your baby boy now. Wishing you all the very best for the future smile.

MavisGrind Thu 24-Jan-13 15:49:08

Oh, that's lovely to hear - many many congratulations grin. I remember your original thread and have often wondered how you were getting on.

What a lovely happy ending for your family.

CaroleService Thu 24-Jan-13 15:50:35

Hooray! I remember your threads and was hoping for news soon.

Any possibility of a picture??

Norem Thu 24-Jan-13 15:51:03

Oh nananaps that has made me cry, enjoy every minute of your miracle xxxxxxx

Tiredtrout Thu 24-Jan-13 15:51:20

How lovely, congratulations xx

Lovely, congratulations!

NatashaBee Thu 24-Jan-13 15:52:00

I remember your last thread... what a lovely story! Congratulations.

BadBuddha Thu 24-Jan-13 15:54:34

Massive congratulations! So lovely to hear such happy news...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now