Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

V early pregnancy, feeling weird and jittery

(6 Posts)
Cacks81 Tue 15-Jan-13 19:13:14

Hi,

I've only just had BFP and am only 4wks, but despite being shattered in the evening, I've not fallen asleep until 2 past few nights. Just lie there wide awake. Having to get up at 6 for work should be a killer, but I'm up and ready to go. By midday, I'm dead.

Hearing you all makes me feel better. Thank you.

hackneybird Mon 14-Jan-13 11:36:39

Ok thanks that helps. I never expected to be feeling like this, it's very spooky.

Yes I felt like this in early pregnancy...that was how I knew I was pregnant!! it did go away but you just have to ride it out unfortunately and get as much rest as you can.

FoofFighter Mon 14-Jan-13 00:17:08

I had the wired feeling too, like had been drinking coffee and mainlining red bulls! Just had to put up with it and sleep as best I could, you have my utter sympathy, it's horrible

Creamtea1 Sun 13-Jan-13 23:25:13

Yes and still do - 7 weeks and rarely can sleep before 2am!

hackneybird Sun 13-Jan-13 22:17:04

I'm anut 6 weeks pregnant, and instead of feeling shattered and exhausted like I did last time I was I pg at this stage, I feel quite 'wired' as though I've had too many cups of tea. Which I haven't as I have been sticking to very moderate amounts.

For some reason I can't get to sleep at night, and always wake up by 6.30 am. I don't feel tired at the moment, but am just waiting for the sledgehammer of tiredness to hit me.

I'm wondering if it's just the energy of the fear and terror excitement at being pregnant again.

Anyone else ever feel like this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now