Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Okay - it may not last long (am 23 weeks pg) but for once in my life I actually love my body

(11 Posts)
CareerGirl01 Fri 11-Jan-13 19:13:38

I've never had a weight problem - in fact I've felt too skinny and too far at times - but at 5ft 8 the only time I tipped over a healthy weight was when pg with DD1.
Now it may be because I did have bad morning sickness this time round (DC2) but now I've put on some weight and have a proper bump I feel proud of my body and what it has done.
I've always worked out and eaten healthily but it's taken pg no 2 - and a few health scares to make me love my body.
Ask me this again at 34 weeks I might feel differently but for now I'll enjoy.
I hope other ladies on here can feel the same - we are all amazing!!!

Snusmumriken Fri 11-Jan-13 20:25:04

I felt the same way when I was pregnant. Enjoy!

LPplusOne Sat 12-Jan-13 06:32:03

36wks here and loving mine, too! (Could do without all the reflux and heartburn, though...)

KatieRogers12i4 Sat 12-Jan-13 06:48:59

I love it too! i didn't really suffer from sickness...i'm lucky!

ZuleikaD Sat 12-Jan-13 07:20:27

I really love it too - I love having fabulous norks!

HavingALittleFaithBaby Sat 12-Jan-13 16:45:31

I love it too. Opposite to you OP - I was overweight when I got pregnant but I feel like for the first time in my life I don't have to 'diet'. I am trying to eat a fairly balanced diet but not depriving myself. I'm 25 weeks and have gained 4lb despite all the chocolate I've been consuming!
My boobs look fantastic and I love my bump! smile

I love it too. I'm a curvy girl and always dieting - now at 31 weeks am huger than I have ever been, but feel so beautiful. I know it isn't the same for everyone but I love how my body looks, hubby surprisingly does too, have never been happier with my body image... Even though I'm heavier than I've ever been before!!

Me too! I'm 29+6 and feel great!
My boobs are huge, something that I've always wanted, I've lost weight from my arms legs, face & bum (probably with cutting out the booze) and love my bump!
For the first time in my adult life I'm able to relax my belly without the paranoia of jiggly bits! smile

Oops 28+6

I really loved my bump, even though it was like a ring road map with all the stretch marks smile

CareerGirl01 Mon 14-Jan-13 10:10:37

I have to add, being on omneprazole has made a huge difference, means I can eat and feel almost normal, and that has made me feel better about my body. So it's not just how I look but how I feel too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now