Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Thrush a sign of pregnancy??

(2 Posts)
mycatlikestwiglets Wed 09-Jan-13 10:23:37

I did some research on this a couple of weeks ago - DH and I are also TTC#2 and I had thrush for the first time in about 20 years so wondered if it was a sign. The stuff I read suggested that hormone changes in early pregnancy might make thrush more likely, but it isn't necessarily a sign in itself that you are pregnant (and wasn't in my case - AF arrived a few days later). I think mine was down to the horrendous cold I had and generally being run-down.

Lorrainbow Wed 09-Jan-13 10:16:31

Hello,

My husband and I are trying for our second baby - we haven't been trying long but we got pregnant very fast on our first so I'm carefully watching out for the signs!

One thing that has happened is I have thrush. I know you are more likely to get thrush when you're pregnant but does that happen a lot later in pregnancy and not the first few weeks?? Has anyone had thrush at the beginning?

I didn't get thrush at all during my first pregnancy but I know each pregnancy is different...

Thanks for your help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now