Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Baby bargains at TK Maxx

(5 Posts)
GreatSoprendo Sun 06-Jan-13 16:57:42

TK Maxx have some great baby stuff in store this weekend. I got Gro-Swaddles for £6.99 each which is about half price, and also got a Dreamgenii breast feeding pillow for £22. They are £38 in Mothercare. They also had loads of really nice Grobags too.

My friend lives n a different part of the country to me and they had lots of similar baby stock in her local store too since Xmas. Hope this helps someone else to find a bargain smile

TwitchyTail Sun 06-Jan-13 18:53:05

Thanks for the tip, that's really helpful! Do you remember how much the Grobags were, by any chance? Trying to work out if it justifies a trip...

GreatSoprendo Sun 06-Jan-13 19:31:32

I think the Grobags were about £16. Didn't buy any as I had already bought some in M&S sale so i confess i didnt look at them too hard, but they were certainly a good deal cheaper than the Grobag branded ones I had looked at in the local Kiddicare store.

HTH

emsyj Sun 06-Jan-13 20:07:56

I bought a 2.5 tog 0-6 months branded Gro Bag for £14.99 in my local TKMaxx a couple of weeks ago - the 0-6 month size was a bit thin on the ground, especially in unisex colours, but they had tons and tons of pink/blue/larger sizes.

They also have Gro bags that aren't the Gro Bag brand, just baby sleeping bags, and they're a little cheaper.

TwitchyTail Tue 08-Jan-13 15:26:39

Thanks guys, that's helpful! Probably worth a trip then.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now