Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Does "preseed" help conceive ?

(32 Posts)
stephbecominglittler Thu 03-Jan-13 17:26:12

I have bought some preseed of amazin and was just wondering wether it actually works x

So it remains 50-50 grin

Persuasion Fri 04-Jan-13 16:40:09

Well I got pregnant the month I bought conceive plus (after 7 months trying). Thing is we hadn't actually got round to using the conceive plus when I got the positive test confused

Sods law? grin

PearlyWhites Sat 05-Jan-13 18:16:47

I used preseed and had a boy after 3 girls, where did you hear it made a boy more likely?

tanyatanya Wed 09-Jan-13 22:35:24

Worked for us and as others have said, if the calendar says you need to get busy and you're not really in the mood, it helps .....

Used it for three separate ttc occasions (dc1, miscarriage and currently five months pregnant), conceived within a couple of months each times. Also used ovulation tests so a combination of the two I would say definitely helped.

13Iggis Wed 09-Jan-13 22:55:21

Well I used it as part of my conception arsenal grin
If you're having trouble you might want to consider temperature charting to pinpoint ovulation.
No way did we manage 3 times a week! Just worked out ovulation and started a few days before that and on the days themselves. And I've been pregnant lots
Remember saliva is bad for sperm, though if you've bought preseed you probably know that.

DoodleAlley Wed 09-Jan-13 23:17:13

Again another possible coincidence but conceived the first month of using after six months of trying. Now five months pg with dc2 which has been suggested by sonographer to be a girl.

Statistically lots of people conceive within a year so it may just have been our month as conceived dc1 without it. But I'd still recommend it to propel ttc as its a low cost thing to try.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now