Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

does anyone know what there hcg level was 5/6 weeks after af

(41 Posts)
beckie90 Mon 10-Dec-12 22:36:07

Hey, I had my hcg levels took Today as I've had a lot of cramps and slight spotting, my lmp was 5 weeks 5 days ago, after googling I'm concerned my hcg level was too low, so did anyone else know theres at around same time. I have a scan booked for Wednesday x

beckie90 Wed 12-Dec-12 21:13:13

No there was nothing but a sac, they saying its too early, ds1 was also nothing but a sac at 5.5wks. I must just be strange lol, although read lots online that has put my mind at ease saying its pretty common at these stages, my womb is also rear facing so it makes it hard to see things xx

jinglebellyalltheway Wed 12-Dec-12 21:22:13

no not strange, there was a HB with DS1 at just over 6 weeks, the sonographer said that it was "just" there and had the scan been a day earlier I probably wouldn't have seen it

RileyTheLittleMonster Wed 12-Dec-12 21:27:10

They said to me at 5+5 I'm going yo muscarry..4 days later I haven't! Scan Tuesday seems ages away! You must be strong waiting 2 weeks Beckie I was ment to wait until 23rd but my midwife got me an earlier one... like jingle said heart starts beating about 6-7 weeks. So hopefully we all get good news!

beckie90 Wed 12-Dec-12 21:34:31

I know in just a matter of days things can change drastically and there nothing be there 1 day and then few days later something be there, I've also seen some comments about the thing they thought was blood apparently that can be quite normal too. It's just so hard not to worry isn't it. Aww good look riley smile my hosp can get you sorted pretty soon for a scan I think there just waiting the 12 days to be on safe side, but my mind is going overtime. I do think my hcg is going up still though cause I feel terrible today, lovely migraine and feel so sick, and my mouth just tastes like metal, so I'm trying to take that as a good thing. Jos do u feel riley? Xx

beckie90 Wed 12-Dec-12 21:35:38

How* not jos silly predictive text x

RileyTheLittleMonster Thu 13-Dec-12 11:15:57

Atleast you will no before christmas!

Very very tired, low energy, can't even think about cgeese on toast withoit feeling sick (first thing I craved for) and defiantly can't enough chocolate haha!

we both have positive signs! And I havent had bleeding since before having my HGC level checking Friday!

beckie90 Thu 13-Dec-12 11:21:46

Me neither when i did have it, it was just a few teeny spots on the toilet paper, I also have an errosion so it could have been that, it was just the pain that worried me, I'm really good with pain n never take paracetamol but I had to that night and that didn't move the pain, but I've not really had it since, I had a little bit Yesturday but that was the normal period type stretching pain.

I'm sooo tired today my eyes feel like they want to just close lol. 11 days to go it seems sooo long.

Yours sounds really posative smile xx

RileyTheLittleMonster Thu 13-Dec-12 20:18:49

I only have 5 and that seems ages away, feel sorry for you! Hopefully we will both get good news so we can get into the Christmas spirit grin

beckie90 Fri 14-Dec-12 08:55:34

4 for you now smile 10 for me lol, oh well it will go fast I have ds birthday coming up and still lots of shopping to do so that will keep my mind busy x

RileyTheLittleMonster Fri 14-Dec-12 10:39:37

That's what you have to do, I'm up seeing my little brothers and sister so they'll keep me occupied as I have to build Lego tomirrow , haha! What does ds mean? X

beckie90 Fri 14-Dec-12 21:04:24

Dear son. DD- dear daughter. Or dearest lol. Well I've just had some more blood wasn't red though... Tmi, was pink discharge :/ back upto epu tomorow I go xx

RileyTheLittleMonster Sat 15-Dec-12 12:33:22

Can you not go today?

beckie90 Sat 15-Dec-12 12:48:24

Yea thsts wot I ment I posted it last night. But I don't think I can go today now, I've got no1 to look after my boys, as I'm in middle of moving house, no pain or no more pink, pretty sure its my errosion, if I've been busy it bleeds slightly and cause I've been moving and not sat down aswell as trying to look after 2 toddlers its prob set it off, I've had it over 2 years now its always same x

RileyTheLittleMonster Sat 15-Dec-12 15:36:31

Atleast It's stopped now, fancy moving house wheb going through this, get your partner to do everything and you relax!

beckie90 Sat 15-Dec-12 15:54:14

He's done all the lifting and moving which has left me to do the sorting and looking after these luckily just got it finished now. It's just gone back to its usual normal clear/white blush was just faint pink that once so don't think its too serious. And now morning or rather evening sickness as kicked in, feel like rubbish but hey ho think that's a good thing x

RileyTheLittleMonster Sat 15-Dec-12 16:09:41

That is a good thing indeed grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now