Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pls help!! 8 weeks sickness

(7 Posts)
HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 05-Dec-12 21:25:25

Ah no wonder you're nervous!u symptoms have come and gone since about 9 weeks. I'm still sick about once a week! All you can do is try to stay positive. In the circumstances I'd push for an early scan.

RoxyLady Wed 05-Dec-12 20:55:44

Ive starting being sick again all evening
Being paranoid
This is my fourth pregnancy this last year. Pregnant after 3 miscarriages so you can understand

HavingALittleFaithBaby Wed 05-Dec-12 18:47:02

Mine faded at about 9 weeks. All was fine (I'm 20 now). It's a sign that the placenta is starting to take over. It's natural to be worried but really, unless you've had any bleeding or unusual pain there's nothing to panic about! smile

Persuasion Wed 05-Dec-12 15:48:21

I'm 10 weeks now, and had about 2 days between 8 and 9 weeks when my symptoms virtually disappeared. They have now come back worse. Try not to worry yet. If you have pain or bleeding contact the nearest EPU for advice, I found them really reassuring when I had some spotting at 6 weeks.

All is probably fine, although its easy to say and harder to believe!

jubjubbird Wed 05-Dec-12 14:25:35

Please don't worry, symptoms can go up and down all the time, even throughout pregnancy.

I'm afraid it's one of those things that just time will tell, but you can take a pregnancy test with a time indicator and that will tell you if your hormones have gone down or if you're on the right track.

RoxyLady Wed 05-Dec-12 14:19:35

Anyone??

RoxyLady Wed 05-Dec-12 14:00:09

Im 8 weeks on Friday but my horrendous morning sickness has just stopped and my breasts are not as sore as they were a few days ago.
Should i be worried???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now