Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

8 weeks and no "morning" sickness - is this normal?

(31 Posts)
Rainbowshine Wed 20-Jun-12 21:11:17

Hi everyone

I am 8 weeks pregnant (first pregnancy) and apart from not fancying cheese (very unlike me) and some changes in my appetite I have not had any nausea or sickness at all. I've just felt totally tired out and needed the loo every 5 minutes.

Is it "normal" not to have sickness? Am I just really really lucky and should keep my fingers crossed that "morning" sickness doesn't appear in the next few weeks?

Thank you for any thoughts.

iamwhaticallpregnant Sun 25-Nov-12 10:14:35

Perfectly normal - I had no sickness at all for the early stages of pregnancy - mine came at about half way through and was like clockwork at 10PM every night - so I never got 'morning sickness' - I am also suffering a bit from sickness too now at 29 weeks - so the best may be yet to come for you grin good luck.

TinkyPeet Sun 25-Nov-12 20:19:53

I'm feeling nothing either, I'm 6-7 weeks, keep gettin little niggly cramps but nothing to actually make me feel pregnant, nearly hurled in the taxi last night but think that was just the sweaty cabbie :/ also panicking about scan that they say there's nothing there, thinking of maybe trying to get an early scan :/ lol x

xmasevebundle Sun 25-Nov-12 20:46:12

No i found out i was pregnant at 10+4. I had gone off some foods but thought nothing off it.

I have been sick 4-5 times due to other foods and maybe baby didnt like them grin

Im now 36weeks, first pregnancy, enjoy the no sickness!!!

Artemis206 Tue 27-Nov-12 20:09:30

I had no sickness at all in the 1st trimester. Was quite smug amount it so it served me right when the morning sickness started in earnest at 14 weeks. Am 33 weeks now an had it up to 20 weeks ish. Only get nauseous now if I'm hungry.

Artemis206 Tue 27-Nov-12 20:10:40

Smug about it, autocorrect fail blush

PickledInAPearTree Tue 27-Nov-12 20:11:12

Me too Artemis. Me too sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now