Really good petition. Asking for special educational asd! Please sign!

(5 Posts)
RollingThunder Sun 21-Apr-13 21:40:50

https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/signatures/10036322/verify/7LBnmHnLGeVqxUGUEJ5

PLEASE sign!!!

AnotherAlias Sun 21-Apr-13 22:30:22

seriously considering signing, but brain too fried tonight need time to think it thru but my first reaction is that I will probably sign - for anyone else considering, the wording is:

Local authorities should be legally obliged to offer a school place for every child diagnosed with high functioning autism or aspergers syndrome in either a special school for such children or a mainstream school with a separate unit where some key lessons are taught separately. Parents should still be at liberty to choose to send their children to a mainstream school without such a facility should they prefer.

AnotherAlias Sun 21-Apr-13 22:34:11

seriously considering signing, but brain too fried tonight need time to think it thru but my first reaction is that I will probably sign - for anyone else considering, the wording is:

Local authorities should be legally obliged to offer a school place for every child diagnosed with high functioning autism or aspergers syndrome in either a special school for such children or a mainstream school with a separate unit where some key lessons are taught separately. Parents should still be at liberty to choose to send their children to a mainstream school without such a facility should they prefer.

AnotherAlias Sun 21-Apr-13 22:34:45

as I was saying about brain not working... soz about double post.

Have signed and shared.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now