Present idea for 7yo boy?

(8 Posts)
beansmum Wed 06-Mar-13 00:25:02

I buy lego for everyone - can't believe there is a 7yo who doesn't like it!

A book?

Or a spud gun and a potato

pollywollydoodle Wed 06-Mar-13 00:08:29

magic kits, fancy yoyos and pocket nerf howlers have been appreciated by friends kids

MarinaHantzis Tue 05-Mar-13 23:51:31

I bought my nephew for his birthday a football kit. he is mad on football. I had his name on the back and the number 8 for his birthday!

WindUpBird Wed 27-Feb-13 12:47:54

I have recently given 7 year-olds: Zoggs dive sticks; a teach yourself how to draw/painting techniques book; magic tricks set; charades for kids game; What's Up game; Brain Box game...that's all I can think of!

WeAllHaveWings Sun 24-Feb-13 17:17:55

what sports does he enjoy? if he's into football, how about a good Nike or champions league football or goalie gloves, both of which ds loves.

ds(9) recently had a party and got Sports Direct gift vouchers which will come in very handy as he seems to need new stuff constantly.

My ds also likes lego. I have yet to meet a boy who doesn't. He is football mad though and likes anything at all if it has his clubs logo on. Do you know if the boy is into any particular sports or teams?

Scootee Sun 24-Feb-13 16:37:40

...bump...

Scootee Sun 24-Feb-13 15:35:51

I do have a similarly aged boy myself but he is into stuff like moshi, Lego etc. little boy I need to buy for seems a bit more grown up and not particularly into the plastic stuff my ds adores! Any ideas? The other boy is sporty and clever if that is any help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now