Children's entertainer needed for 4 year old birthday party!

(9 Posts)
clouise26 Wed 17-Oct-12 22:20:52

Hi everyone,

My daughter is 4 in Dec and we're throwing her a party with some of her friends. I've hired a hall & would like an entertainer to come in. Nothing too fancy, just someone to organise games with them, or do a magic/punch and judy show.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I don't want to spend too much money (some of them are so expensive I know!)

clouise26 Wed 17-Oct-12 22:22:22

Based in Bromley, Kent by the way, not sure if this is on the overall messageboard!

HannahDancer Sat 27-Oct-12 00:17:15

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

preeti22 Mon 03-Dec-12 05:31:55

If you want to organize a party for your kid based on themes like
princess,fairytale,superheros then i will suggest you to visit a
company called Party Princess Production,USA

spottytheclown Mon 03-Dec-12 12:37:02

I am a Childrens Entertainer and i work as Captain Cutlass pirate, Spotty the Clown, Sir Dancealot a Knight of the wrong table, Superhero with silly magic, plate spinning, puppet shows , games, prizes, the perfect choice for every party. I am CRB Checked, have public Liability with Equity. A D.j. Doing parties for kids from 3yrs to 12yrs. Also the all new SECRET SAM SPY parties for kids from 7yrs to 10 yrs. i have performed at many famous places and clients including Sally and John Bercow at the houses of Parliament. Please feel free to lopk at my website at www.allsortsoffun.co.uk

spottytheclown Mon 03-Dec-12 12:39:48

I am a Childrens Entertainer and i work as Captain Cutlass pirate, Spotty the Clown, Sir Dancealot a Knight of the wrong table, Superhero with silly magic, plate spinning, puppet shows , games, prizes, the perfect choice for every party. I am CRB Checked, have public Liability with Equity. And a D.j. Doing parties for kids from 3yrs to 12yrs. Also the all new SECRET SAM SPY parties for kids from 7yrs to 10 yrs. i have performed at many famous places and clients including Sally and John Bercow at the houses of Parliament. Please feel free to look at my website at www.allsortsoffun.co.uk

Childrens Fri 16-Aug-13 17:34:15

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Entertainment Sun 01-Sep-13 10:31:19

Make your day special!

lizardqueenie Mon 02-Sep-13 09:33:07

Hi there- you seem to have attracted a lot of adverts! Bit we are having a man called Paul from Jolly dinosaurs for my daughters 3rd bday in Oct having seen him at my nephews 4th party in June. Really nice guy- brings along a guitar, instruments, dinosaurs & a iPod for a mini dance/ games like statues at the end of the party with a half hour break in between. If you google you should be able to find

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now