Sleeping Through The Night

(26 Posts)
misscurlytot Mon 03-Dec-12 13:41:54

Can anyone relate to my issue/advise me...my 5mo had been sleeping through the night from 7-7 from 12 weeks, until 23 weeks he bacame ill (upset tummy for a week no apetite) and now although he's better and having 3portions of baby rice/porridge aswell as 5 bottles 7oz during the day, he has started to wake at night. He wakes at 11.30pm and around 2.30am for feeding and will take 8oz each time. I am so shattered as also have an 18mo I just can't seem to catch up with rest. Any advice???!!

misscurlytot Mon 10-Dec-12 12:59:45

just wanted to finish up this thread by giving an update. It would seem that the extra bottles during the night were in fact a catch up with him being poorly and then getting his apetite back while he was having the 8oz twice a night. It turns out that his waking after those few days was due to over tiredness! I missed the signs, possible because I was so tired myself and was giving him the bottle just to keep him settled. My DS also gets over tired if she doesn't get her full daytime nap, and the signs were all there with my boy I just didn't see them sooner.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now