Anyone know a good Nursery near Borough?

(8 Posts)
Naty75 Tue 25-May-10 19:39:42

Hello I am returning to work next week and the only Nursery with vacancies costs £86 per day!!! Help please! Thanks

bombusbee Wed 26-May-10 21:50:55

my dd is starting at elephant and castle day nursery in september. she's not there yet so can't vouch for it but have had a look round and seems fine! it's nowhere near as expensive as that! not quite borough but 1 stop away on the tube or a 15-20 minute walk i would guess.

marmum Sat 29-May-10 07:01:59

All of my friends love and recommend the Arc, but I know it's expensive, so that could be the one you're talking about too??

Naty75 Sun 30-May-10 11:00:38

I am talking about Bright Horizons. It is very good and they also have a chef but 86 it is a lot! The Ark I think did not have vacancies for a 9 months and I think it is as expensive. I ll check Elephant thanks

lambethlil Sun 30-May-10 11:42:28

St patrick's Waterloo was lovely 8 tears ago when my last left. Also try the se1 website for more up to date information.

cmc60 Mon 23-Aug-10 11:48:17

Hi, just wondering what you decided in terms of nurseries? I am also looking at Bright Horizons (only one that seems to have any openings) and am wondering what your experience has been?

Naty75 Sat 18-Sep-10 21:34:11

Hello sorry just read your post now!
I am very happy with Bright Horizon in Borough Tabard Square, my son is happy there : )
If you want more info contact me ; )

Tabard58 Wed 06-Apr-16 14:19:03

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now