xmas gifts?

(8 Posts)
hayley8974392 Sun 23-Dec-12 06:31:45

Depends on your budget? I personally appreciate a hand made card for the staff from the family/child as a thanks for the years work.

We do get ALOT of chocolates and biscuits!
Hand creams are really nice, we enjoy lotions and creams. We raffle ours off at the end, I generally share my takings with my family!

2cats2many Mon 17-Dec-12 19:36:26

I always give a case of wine so they all get a bottle. Although my DS has a key worker, everyone works with him really and they are all so fab, that I always want to give them all something. Have also been using the same nursery for 4 years so I know the staff reasonably well.

dribbleface Mon 17-Dec-12 19:31:14

Same as aunty - we raffle ours off to staff too.

auntycupcake Mon 17-Dec-12 19:29:38

check with the nursery how they distribute team prezzies. at our nursery, we raffle them off to staff members on xmas eve. but handcream is def a winner that can be placed into the staff bathroom for everybody to use

Snowgirl1 Mon 17-Dec-12 17:00:03

Is nice hand cream okay as a team gift? I want to get something for the team. I had thought of just giving cash, so they could put it in the kitty for their Christmas night out - but they might not have one, or might have had it already.

dribbleface Wed 12-Dec-12 12:54:29

Chocolates are nice but we do tend to get a lot. Nice hand cream is always a winner (we wash our hands endlessly!)

Nevercan Tue 11-Dec-12 17:32:35

We are asked to provide a present for all nursery staff to share I.e tin of chocolates smile

Newmom2b Tue 11-Dec-12 08:32:07

What's the norm for getting your nursery key worker a gift? I'm new to this, Ds has been at nursery 3 days a week since the beginning of October, he's 14 months.
Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now