Nursery recommendation in Pimlico/Westminster/ Victoria (SW1)? Please help.

(8 Posts)
Mummyteachmummy Mon 21-Jul-14 10:39:02

Another year, another mumsnetter wanting to know other mumsnetters know and love The Little House in Pimlico before thinking about sending DD (2yo)! As others have said above, there's a notable dearth of anything but their own website online...

racheyp Fri 05-Apr-13 19:50:12

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

scaramoush Sun 17-Feb-13 18:21:58

Evening all, I am also interested in learning more about Little House Nursery, my DD is 2.5 and currently at The Pelican but we have recently moved to Millbank and would like a nursery closer to home -although Pelican is not that far it is getting hard criss-crossing Lambeth Bridge to then get to work in the city on time! Any feedback would be great! Thanks!

DeeBeee Thu 14-Feb-13 18:21:16

Hi Ladies, I am considering sending DS to the Little House Nursery. Did you end up sending your DC there, if you did would be very grateful for some feedback

LittlePoppetsMummy Sat 10-Nov-12 08:18:02

My sister sent her children to Little House and definitely recommends it. The staff are lovely and they organise some great extra-curricular activities. Plus, it's on a quiet back street next to Vincent Square, so probably less air pollution than most streets in the borough!

Magsbina Mon 05-Nov-12 11:48:57

Hello, I'm also interested in The Little House nursery in Westminster. Did you send your little ones there? Any reviews from parents would be great.

fiammetta Sat 25-Jun-11 11:36:49

Hi, we are in exactly the same situation, looking at nurseries in Pimlico for our 17 month girl. There seems to be next to no information, it's strange. Did you opt for one of those two? Would you recommend any?
Hope you found a good one for your baby.
many thanks!!

Ericay Tue 05-Apr-11 07:20:08

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend a nursery in Pimlico area for my 13 months old baby?

Also, does anyone have any information on

'Moreton Day nursery'
or
'The Little House day nursery' in Pimlico?

I have been searching for a nursery for a good number of months now and I am considering the above two nurseries. However, there is very little information available on them other than their own website. Any kind of review on either of these nurseries will be appreciated.

Thank you mums!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now