Which festival to take 20 mo old to?

(13 Posts)
Hopeforever Sat 15-Sep-12 16:52:32

Lattitue is very family friendly with lots for a 20 month old to do as well as great music etc

We have been taking the dc's to beautiful days since they were 6 months and 2. This year was their third year. Fab family camping area, kids area, and won best family festival ? Last year? I think

Brugmansia Sat 15-Sep-12 16:22:08

End of the road and it's sister festival, no direction home, both seem to be good for children. I've only been without but they will be my first festivals with a baby next year.

TeaBrick Sun 02-Sep-12 23:06:54

Deershed is brilliant for children

becsparkel Sun 02-Sep-12 23:03:35

Thanks all! X

Glastonbury has a great children's field, as far as I know. Glastonbury is huge and friends of mine have taken their children there and loved it. I've never been but its on my To Do List.

5madthings Sun 02-Sep-12 21:15:47

cornbury is good. have takwn mine there. great for families smile

becsparkel Sun 02-Sep-12 21:13:44

Thanks, we were thinking of bestival but will check out camp bestival too. Is glastonbury a no no then?

The line-up is quite eclectic, but I never bother to check the line-up before I buy tickets, as I know I'll discover some great music there.

Has a dancey slant obvs, being the brainchild of Rob DaBank.

Camp Bestival is the family-friendly one. Bestival is a little more rowdy and hedonistic smile

I highly recommend it - great atmosphere, loads for young 'uns but also great for adults too.

milkteef Sun 02-Sep-12 21:02:24

Bestival is fab for families and usually have a good line up.

becsparkel Sun 02-Sep-12 21:01:12

hello, looking for suggestions on what festival to take our (will be) 20 mo old to - which ones are good for families + tend to have a good line up??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now