This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Do you have a boy aged 6-10 years who likes toy cars? Take part in a survey and win a £100 Amazon voucher

(15 Posts)
TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 19-Feb-13 14:44:03

We've been asked by a research company who are working for a racing toy car manufacturer to find out what boys aged 6-10, who are in to toy cars, think of a potential advertising campaign.

We're looking for UK Mumsnetters with at least one boy aged 6-10 years who likes playing with toy cars to watch a short video and then answer a survey which should take no longer than 5-10 minutes to complete.

The survey contains some questions for the parent to answer, and some for the child to answer (with your help if need be!). The video has been cleared by the UK Broadcast Authorities as suitable for children. The questions may seem a little different to Mumsnet's usual style as they have been designed by a research company.

Everyone who completes the survey and adds their details to the end will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a £100 Amazon voucher. Mumsnet will be sending out the prize so we'll be in touch with you if you win.

Please click here to take part.

Thanks and good luck with the prize draw,
MNHQ

EauRouge Tue 19-Feb-13 16:08:16

What about girls that like toy cars? hmm

Januarymadness Tue 19-Feb-13 16:13:26

Can I be the first to add "let toys be toys!"

Allegrogirl Tue 19-Feb-13 18:05:37

Don't have any boys but one of my daughters loves cars. But I guess she ought to be playing with barbies or pink lego.

Done.

laughalot Tue 19-Feb-13 18:27:06

done

500internalerror Tue 19-Feb-13 18:31:13

We did this the other night - I've since realised that mnhq will think I'm a terrible mother for having a 6 yr old up at gone 10pmconfusedgrin

Boys? Really?? hmm MNHQ, I expected better of you.

My dd wanted to do the survey too (at the age of nine it is v.important to be included in these things) so I tried to do it again with her, but it wouldn't let me, sad

I've just tried to complete this with DS2 but got a message telling me the survey is currently closed and to contact the author confused

LiveItUp Wed 20-Feb-13 16:37:44

Done - they looked fun actually!

gottasmile Wed 20-Feb-13 16:46:05

done

CockyFox Wed 20-Feb-13 16:47:16

Done but I think I put a different email address to the one I am registered here with. Hope that doesn't matter.

Spoonful Wed 20-Feb-13 16:49:31

Yeah I'm here to complain about it just being boys too.

greengoose Wed 20-Feb-13 16:55:39

Done.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now