Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

the ASDA online survey just emailed out

(7 Posts)
BigStickBIWI Thu 10-Jan-13 20:13:50

grin
Sorry Ann.

namchan Thu 10-Jan-13 20:12:43

The current Asda app is shit. Items added to basket just disappear at check out and I never notice until my shopping is delivered. Asda, you have been lucky so far that my wine has never been one of the disappeared.

I am not actually part of this test blush

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 10-Jan-13 18:46:46

cheeky BIWI grin

BigStickBIWI Thu 10-Jan-13 17:52:23

Surely, Maureen, you don't shop at ASDA?! I would have thought Waitrose was much more your thing! wink

MaureenShit Thu 10-Jan-13 17:50:40

Hmm.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 10-Jan-13 17:46:35

it's only to test the app....Maureen - we thought if you shop there anyway it wasn't too much bother (and a good chance to win vouchers!)

MaureenShit Thu 10-Jan-13 15:40:17

i am sorry ALL they are offering is free delivery and the CHANCE to win some vouchers?

Bloody cheap skates

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now