Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

the ASDA online survey just emailed out

(7 Posts)
MaureenShit Thu 10-Jan-13 15:40:17

i am sorry ALL they are offering is free delivery and the CHANCE to win some vouchers?

Bloody cheap skates

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 10-Jan-13 17:46:35

it's only to test the app....Maureen - we thought if you shop there anyway it wasn't too much bother (and a good chance to win vouchers!)

MaureenShit Thu 10-Jan-13 17:50:40

Hmm.

BigStickBIWI Thu 10-Jan-13 17:52:23

Surely, Maureen, you don't shop at ASDA?! I would have thought Waitrose was much more your thing! wink

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 10-Jan-13 18:46:46

cheeky BIWI grin

namchan Thu 10-Jan-13 20:12:43

The current Asda app is shit. Items added to basket just disappear at check out and I never notice until my shopping is delivered. Asda, you have been lucky so far that my wine has never been one of the disappeared.

I am not actually part of this test blush

BigStickBIWI Thu 10-Jan-13 20:13:50

grin
Sorry Ann.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now