Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: Separated from a partner (with children involved) - please take a super quick survey for MNHQ

(8 Posts)
StewieGriffinsMom Mon 19-Nov-12 21:06:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

FastidiaBlueberry Mon 19-Nov-12 19:28:48

Who is the father's rights organisation you are talking to, Mumsnet?

BOFingSanta Mon 19-Nov-12 18:43:27

I'm horrified that MN is even considering touching this idea with a shitty stick. That's about all I can say without getting rude.

StewieGriffinsMom Mon 19-Nov-12 16:44:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Happylander Mon 19-Nov-12 13:07:02

done and looks very interesting and I would like to give something like this ago and see if it helps my ex be a bit more responsible towards his parenting duties. However, no doubt like everything else he would just refuse.

Done!

Ahardyfool Fri 16-Nov-12 13:47:30

Oh my! I am absolutely completing this survey, but also EXTREMELY interested to hear more about this as being in that very situation has has a lifelong impact on me and my DC.

Affects finaces, employment, health and relationships...

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 16-Nov-12 13:43:44

Here at MNHQ we are talking to the government about various issues and want to canvass opinion about a number of topics, including separating families.

The survey is open to any Mumsnetters who have ever separated from their spouses/ partners (whether married, unmarried or civil partnership) - and had children involved somehow

If this is you please answer the survey questions here.

As well as our eternal thanks - if you complete the survey and add your details at the end we will enter you into this months MN comps. NB: It's one entry per MNer per comp only so if you've already entered we will have to de-dup the list when it comes to selection time. Also - there's an additional prize draw for this survey where one winner who completes this survey will get a £100 Amazon voucher as a token of thanks.

Here's the link again
thanks

PS If you've already done this survey via the panel please don't do it again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now