This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: All UK parents: please complete a short survey for Essex University - you could win a £200 voucher

(55 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 05-Nov-12 08:54:51

We've been asked by a team of researchers from the Institute of Social and Economic Research at Essex University to find Mumsnetters to complete their short survey. They say "we are interested in many aspects of babycare and child development, and are using this survey to ask questions which many mainstream parenting surveys don't include. This survey focuses on the ways people feed and care for their babies"

The survey is open to all parents in the UK and they are asking you to answer thinking about one child - please think about the most recent child you've had.

Everyone who completes the survey and adds their email address at the end will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will get a £200 high street voucher. Once the survey is complete Essex University will send us the email address for the winner and we will post the winning MN nickname on winners' corner. They will send out the voucher.

All responses are confidential

Please complete the survey by clicking here

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

done smile
Worth linking to this in Breast & bottle feeding?

It didn't have a lot about child development in it - it was all about feeding

MissZombRee Mon 05-Nov-12 12:59:55

It didn't ask for our MN username.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 05-Nov-12 13:06:21

MissZombRee - should have been asked for your email address - Essex uni will pick a winner from that and I can look up the nickname to post on there and the winners' thread.

bubby64 Mon 05-Nov-12 13:09:56

Filled in- wonder what they will make of my comments!!

MissRee Mon 05-Nov-12 13:13:27

I'm not sure the email address I used is the same as my registered email for MN though?

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 05-Nov-12 14:24:48

Don't worry MissRee - we'll sort that out (somehow!)

BackforGood Mon 05-Nov-12 14:46:13

Perhaps it should have been better titled ? To say it's only about feeding in your child's first year.
As a parent of teens, I am interested in a survey on child development, but am way past breast feeding / formual feeding decisions, which is all this survey is about.

Agree with BackforGood, its about feeding not development.
I've completed it, but only because i ploughed on waiting for the child development questions, not information on breast v bottle and weaning age.

neolara Mon 05-Nov-12 16:46:33

The questionnaire has just crashed on me half way through.

lunar1 Mon 05-Nov-12 16:48:42

Filled it in

Jellykat Mon 05-Nov-12 17:07:46

Done

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 05-Nov-12 17:09:55

Sorry guys will amend the intro now to make it clear it's about feeding of babies.
All welcome to complete it though regardless of how old your dc are

done!

Zombieminx Mon 05-Nov-12 18:03:51

Done!

AmandinePoulain Mon 05-Nov-12 19:09:33

The questions about introducing cows milk aren't clear - do they mean as a drink or in food? Dd1 didn't have any cows milk to drink until she was 1 (and hated it!) but she was eating yoghurt and cheese from 6 months.

mignonette Mon 05-Nov-12 19:15:46

It asks you to relate it to one child regardless of age and compares what you planned with what you did. It is suitable for parents of older children.

mignonette Mon 05-Nov-12 19:16:28

It means cows milk. it would surely say cows milk products if it meant yoghurt etc?

DawnOfTheDee Mon 05-Nov-12 19:23:25

Done!

Milliways Mon 05-Nov-12 20:35:24

Done

TheMummyLovesAScareFest Mon 05-Nov-12 21:51:21

done

IwishIwasmoreorganised Mon 05-Nov-12 22:00:54

Done.

DizzyCow63 Mon 05-Nov-12 22:10:26

Done.

zoeymlucas Mon 05-Nov-12 22:18:45

Done

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now