Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: Take part in a short survey about Bacterial Vaginosis and you could win a £200 John Lewis voucher

(55 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 23-Oct-12 10:09:23

We've been asked by Balance Activ, the providers of over the counter treatment for Bacterial Vaginosis (BV), to find find out how aware or not Mumsnetters are of BV.

This survey is open to all UK Mumsnetters.

Please click here to take part in the survey.

Everyone who adds their details at the end of the survey will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a £200 John Lewis voucher.

Thanks and good luck,

MNHQ

SleeveOfWizard Mon 29-Oct-12 18:33:59

did you mean Jaminmy wellies Katie?

JamInMyWellies Mon 29-Oct-12 19:20:14

Blooming nora have I possibly won something? Do you been awesome wellies or me smile

JamInMyWellies Mon 29-Oct-12 19:25:56

By the way the hilarity of winning if it is actually me a competition about bacterial vaginosis is brilliant.

JamInMyWellies Tue 30-Oct-12 18:56:12

Clearly not me then.

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 08-Nov-12 11:13:46

Hi Jam, sorry I've only just seen your posts blush unfortunately you didn't win this time but there are many more opportunities to win here grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now