This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: UK MNers: Had a baby in the last 3 years? Please complete a survey for the BPAS - you could win a £250 John Lewis voucher

(64 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 03-Sep-12 14:21:29

We've been asked by the British Pregnancy Advisory Service (BPAS) to find out all about your last pregnancy and discussions around and about contraception.

Please answer this survey - it should only take a few minutes.

It's open to all UK MNers who have been pregnant and had a baby in the last 3 years. We'd like you to think about your most recent pregnancy when answering this survey as we want it to be as up to date as possible.

Everyone who completes the survey and adds their details at the end will be entered into a prize draw where one person will win a £250 John Lewis voucher.

Please note all data is confidential

Here's the link again

Thanks and good luck

MNHQ

WitchOfORANGEdor Thu 06-Sep-12 14:16:52

Done, also agree on the lack of 'just too bloody knackered' , or ''DH on the computer until midnight' as contraceptive options! And I wish they'd stop pushing breast feeding as a contraceptive so much, one unexpected pregnancy and subsequent miscarriage later despite DS being surgically attached to my boobs for the first six months!

CouthyMowWearingOrange Thu 06-Sep-12 14:17:27

Done.

captainbeefheart Thu 06-Sep-12 14:19:05

Done grin

ifherbumwereabungalow Thu 06-Sep-12 16:12:45

Done, and am currently using husband's personality as main contraceptive method.

done. i was offered a lot of different types of contraception by every HCP i saw!

kurlyvoice Thu 06-Sep-12 19:27:27

Done! Used contraceptives until my cycles returned then pretty much started work on DC2 (now 15 weeks)!

ChrisHoysWonderfulThighs Thu 06-Sep-12 20:18:06

Done!!

pearlgirl Thu 06-Sep-12 20:32:37

Done.

FaintingGoat Thu 06-Sep-12 21:04:46

Done. Almost every healhcare professional I saw asked me about contraception!

I also thought that bf as a sole method of contraception was unreliable, but I can't remember if this was suggested to me by someone else or if I just thought it myself.

Marrow Thu 06-Sep-12 23:15:16

I started this but can't complete as there's no option for sterilisation on Q9.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 08-Sep-12 16:10:27

Marrow - sorry about that - you could add it in the "why" box and I will have a fiddle with your data a bit. Anyway may have missed you as I am closing this off soon.

thanks for all the responses so far...

maytheoddsbeeverinyourfavour Sat 08-Sep-12 16:20:17

Done

And grin at bungalows form of contraception

CailinDana Sat 08-Sep-12 16:22:07

I don't remember anyone ever mentioning contraception to me after DS was born - perhaps because it says "Catholic" on my notes??

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 10-Sep-12 10:34:48

Hello - thanks for all the responses. GirlWithTheMouseyHair is the lucky winner of the £250 JL voucher - well done!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now