This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: UK MNers: Whatever age child you have - please take a short survey for PEAS about secondary education

(34 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 21-Aug-12 17:20:22

We've been asked by the charity PEAS (Promoting Equality in African Schools) to find out about your views on secondary education.

PEAS say "Our mission is to unlock the potential of Africa by delivering equal access to affordable, quality secondary education".

PEAS will be working with the campaigns team on Mumsnet in September and in advance of this they want to find out how you feel about your own child(ren) and secondary education. The survey should take no longer than a few minutes to complete and is open to all UK Mumsnetters with at least one child.

Sorry we have no incentive for this one but would greatly appreciate any responses - it'll only take a couple of minutes!

To take part click here.

MNHQ

done

oricella Thu 23-Aug-12 10:42:42

I was expecting toilets... one of the biggest (if not the biggest) reasons why so many girls don't make it to a secondary education is the fact there are no toilets. It's nice to start new schools, but if anyone is serious about achieving equality in education in African schools they should start by putting decent toilets in the ones that already exist...

amidaiwish Thu 23-Aug-12 12:16:54

I didn't complete it. what ridiculous questions. come on MNHQ, you have an insight team, help them out.

dramafluff Thu 23-Aug-12 13:40:50

Survey would not load - just got an explorer error

jimswifein1964 Thu 23-Aug-12 15:40:59

Done, but it was indeed a bit odd confused

SirBoobAlot Thu 23-Aug-12 16:07:27

Done, but very odd.

Blu Thu 23-Aug-12 16:28:26

I assume that either the survey itself is an awareness raising excercise designed to get people to really engage with the problems other parents and children face, or else it is to find out what aspects to emphasise in a campaign?

Lots of charities used to send out surveys - I think as a way to collect contact details.

Done but I agree it was a bit odd.

lovintheolives Thu 23-Aug-12 19:06:28

very odd?! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now