This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED: UK MNers: Talk to us about holidays - you could win £500 to spend on Travelzoo, a night in the Birchover Hotel Apartments in Derby or Palmer's Cocoa Butter goodies

(58 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 25-May-12 14:42:21

We want to know about you and your family and holidays - tell us what you love and loathe by completing our survey and you could win one of many fab prizes.

This includes up to £500 to spend on the holiday of your choice worth from the Travelzoo Top 20 travel deals, a bundle of Palmer's Cocoa Butter goodies worth £50.00 and a one night family stay in the Birchover Hotel Apartments in Derby. More info: here

The survey is open to all Mumsnetters who ever go on holiday (UK or abroad) with their family.

Please take a few minutes to complete the survey - add your details at the end and you will be entered into the prize draw for one of the prizes up for grabs.

Thanks
MNHQ

cymruambyth Sat 09-Jun-12 22:09:49

All done grin

cymruambyth Sat 09-Jun-12 22:13:01

Whoops! Posted too soon. I would like to have mentioned the lack of availability for larger families in hotels. As a family of 5 we either have to pay for two rooms or go self catering. There isn't much if a middle ground.

ComeIntoTheGardenMaud Sun 10-Jun-12 19:53:16

Done.

Another bijou gripe-ette. I suppose it's a reflection of who the sponsors are, but the questionnaire is very much geared to 'organised' holidays to hotels and resorts. The questions about catering for children and childcare (for example) don't really apply if you normally go to a French gite in the middle of nowhere.

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 10-Jun-12 20:17:52

thanks for all the comments....all welcome
ComeIntoTheGardenMaud - there is no survey sponsor for most of the questions...they are for MNHQ. As I said it was very hard to get a survey about family holidays down to 15 or so questions - we tried really hard to get it right for as many combos of holidays as we could!

Ponders Sun 10-Jun-12 22:08:28

my youngest child is 19, so family holidays as such are over, so it's a bit hard to complete honestly & I gave up sad

COCKadoodledooo Sun 10-Jun-12 22:39:29

You need another option on the term time holiday thing - for teachers! I'd have no problem taking the kids out of school in primary to take advantage of cheaper holidays, but can't take the teacher dh out of school! It really pees me off that we're penalised because of that.

magentastardust Sun 10-Jun-12 22:40:04

Agree with trying to get a hotel for a family of 5 is tricky . No I don't want to pay for 2 rooms when a large room with 2 double beds and a cot will accommodate us all ! Don't mind paying slightly more but 2 rooms makes it very expensive .

musthavecoffee Mon 11-Jun-12 16:28:00

done smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now