Please note: This topic is for discussions about the surveys Mumsnet is running. It's not the place for promoting other surveys or market-research requests. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss running a (largish-scale) survey about your product or business on Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Win £100 of books - complete a survey about your favourite children's books

(44 Posts)
TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 19-Apr-12 16:24:31

The educational publisher Pearson would like to know what books your DCs love to read, and which ones you would recommend for different age children.

The survey is open to all UK MNers with at least one child of primary school age or younger.

Please note that you don't have to nominate a book for every age category, you can just answer about the ones you feel qualified to answer if you want to.

Everyone who takes part will be entered into a prize draw where two winners will get to choose £100 worth of Pearson books each.

Please click here to take part - it shouldn't take longer than 5 mins to complete.

Thanks and good luck with the prize draw!
MNHQ

NB If you are on the panel you may have already completed this survey - please do not do it again thanks

MadeInChinaBaby Thu 19-Apr-12 16:57:45

Done!
Can I have a prize for being first please, Miss?

Doobydoo Thu 19-Apr-12 18:24:12

Done!

YouAREworthIt Thu 19-Apr-12 18:27:19

Done.

I hope I win as DD is costing me a fortune in books and diesel to get to the library.

GreyGardens Thu 19-Apr-12 18:57:05

Ooh, I'd like to do this but am not sure if I have already entered; any chance you could let me know?
thanks

Done!

Books! Books! Books!

pillowcase Fri 20-Apr-12 00:02:40

done

Mspontipine Fri 20-Apr-12 00:34:21

done thanks [grn]

FoofyShmooffer Fri 20-Apr-12 09:48:49

Done. Yay!

PuffPants Fri 20-Apr-12 11:08:42

I'm in smile

fuzzpig Fri 20-Apr-12 11:44:43

Done smile

I am very glad I work in a library although I think I'll end up buying their new favourites on eBay anyway! blush Julia Donaldson is an expensive addiction...

Kendodd Fri 20-Apr-12 13:20:43

I put You Choose, brilliant book!

Done!

Springforward Fri 20-Apr-12 17:04:30

Done. I didn't want to stop at 5 faves - one of the best things about being a mum is kid's books, IMO grin.

I love buying DS books, even though I'd save loads if we went to the library more often....

We too are a Julia Donaldson household (cheap in Asda at the mo!).

Done.

smokinaces Fri 20-Apr-12 22:06:19

done grin

christmasmum Sat 21-Apr-12 19:09:54

Done!

done grin

I struggled with this, my DCs' favourites change from week to week
DD currently loves Aliens in Underpants save the world and Rosie's Hat by Julia Donaldson
DS loves a book he's reading about Greek mythology

yousankmybattleship Sun 22-Apr-12 11:05:38

Done! I wonder if anyone has done a list that doesn't include at least one Julia Donaldson.

Mine included 2 Julia Donaldson's despite my eldest being 11 now blush

TheCunningStunt Mon 23-Apr-12 14:08:29

I had Julia Donladson down too

Julia donaldson is a favourite chez knitting too. Ds has asked if I would be able to knit a gruffalo!!

mulberryoutlet Tue 24-Apr-12 10:16:34

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

My children are older now and I couldn't remember the names of some of the books they liked. It's taken me ages to fill it all in as I was trying to look them all up! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now