This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED - All MNers - complete our short survey on beauty - you could win a spa day for two at The Grove, Halos N Horns or Ecover goodies, Boots vouchers or a Glossybox sub

(102 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 21-Feb-12 12:01:44

Here at MNHQ we want to know about you and beauty - whatever you are like......are you a skin care queen, are your nails scared of the beauty parlour or do you use the same facecream your mother used? smile

Tell us by completing our survey and you could win one of our many fab prizes.

We've gathered together a "Total Harmony" day for two in the Spa at The Grove Hotel in Watford, worth £400, £150 of vouchers to spend on Boots Treat Street, two Halos and Horns bundles worth £24 each, a 6 month subscription to Glossybox worth £77 and an Ecover gift box worth £50 grin. For full details on the prizes please see here.

The survey is open to all Mumsnetters.

Please take a few minutes to complete it - add your details at the end and you will be entered into the prize draws.

Thanks
MNHQ

MyNameIsntFUCKINGWarren Wed 07-Mar-12 18:20:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 07-Mar-12 14:42:57

Thank you to everyone who completed the beauty survey, we have done the prize draw and congratulations go to.......

NoWittyName - The Grove spa package
Smallbean - £100 Boots voucher
Tmesis - £50 Boots voucher
Spagbolagain - Halos N Horns products
dressmeplease - Halos N Horns products
jaggythistle - Glossybox subscription
JulesJules - Ecover products

I'll PM you all to get your details.

helenlynn Tue 06-Mar-12 21:46:31

Done. Got quite sarky by the end.

Annieuk75 Mon 05-Mar-12 18:44:09

All filled in :-)

Teaddict Mon 05-Mar-12 10:13:38

Done, makes me want to go out and look for shiny new products tho! Do we get a chance to see the results? I am interested to see if everyone is as vain/gullible as me....

legoballoon Sun 04-Mar-12 20:25:35

Done! But by 'eck - the longest MN survey ever! Acquired new wrinkles and grey hairs whilst completing it grin

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 04-Mar-12 19:26:05

thanks guys - at the end it does just go to our new shiney surveys and product tests page so you can see all the things we are busy with now!

MarshaBrady Sun 04-Mar-12 13:12:52

Done. When I pressed the finish button it took me to the survey home page is that right?

TheDogTheDogHesAtItAgain Sun 04-Mar-12 13:12:36

Agree that the prize will skew interest towards those who do like the beauty/pampering thang - and those within easyish/affordable reach of Watford. Neither of these applies to me but I'll do the survey for the sake of balance grin.

Codandchops Sun 04-Mar-12 13:01:44

I've done it already but would add primer as an essential item now. Lovely stuff.

MuslinSuit Sun 04-Mar-12 10:25:19

Done - it just took me to the comps homepage after though, did it definitely go in? Ann if you could check for me if it's not a total pita?

MyNameIsntFUCKINGWarren Sun 04-Mar-12 07:20:03

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

NannyPlumIsMyMum Sun 04-Mar-12 01:07:18

I have done this too .
Please Jim Fix It for me to win .
I so need a pick me up .

Jux Fri 02-Mar-12 19:25:00

Done. No way could I get to Watford though, but I don't like spa days either.

QOD Fri 02-Mar-12 19:02:43

I think I've done this already!??

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 02-Mar-12 18:37:18

grumpypants - the plan is to close this on Wed - we need a few more respondents yet! thanks for completing it.

I have done it and ranted about my dislike for beauty products in general. Quite satisfying....

grumpypants Fri 02-Mar-12 14:38:46

When do we find if iv'e anyone's won?

HarrietVane Thu 01-Mar-12 20:41:18

Done!

fionathepink Thu 01-Mar-12 20:37:44

Happily done. Sorry about the rant about shampoo adverts.

Done

eandz Wed 29-Feb-12 00:27:31

i keep hearing about the grove. i would definitely like to go.

MadeInChinaBaby Tue 28-Feb-12 21:40:12

Done! My mum lives near Watford so I'm really hoping to win. I'd love to take her to a spa when I'm next in the UK.

Itsnoteasybeing2 Tue 28-Feb-12 18:03:02

Done!

theseventhdwarf Tue 28-Feb-12 14:40:41

Done !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now