This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED Take part in a short survey about energy (the gas and electric kind) and win a £250 Amazon voucher

(67 Posts)
TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 04-Jan-12 14:03:23

Happy new year everyone - now it's a new year we have a new survey for you!

We've been asked to find out what you think about energy providers and the cost of the gas and/or electricity you use in your home.

It doesn't matter if you do or don't look after the bills in your home - the survey is open to all UK MNers. Please note that some of the questions in the survey focus on gas and electricity - if you don't have either of those at home (e.g. if you use oil or solid fuel), we'd still like you to take part as the rest of the survey will still apply to you - please just tick 'not applicable' for the questions that don't apply to you.

Please click here to take part in the survey.

Everyone who takes part will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a £250 Amazon voucher.

Thanks and good luck with the prize draw!
MNHQ

notveryinventive Wed 04-Jan-12 19:58:49

done

MothersMaidenName Wed 04-Jan-12 20:04:32

Done

done

IwishIwasmoresparkly Wed 04-Jan-12 21:44:45

I can't get it to load sad

LittleDragon Wed 04-Jan-12 22:14:42

Done. can't usually do these on comp at home but have been able to on mums

Jellykat Wed 04-Jan-12 22:18:39

Done i think confused when i clicked at the end, i went back to the MN homepage.. no confirmation- is that right?

Survey definitely needs a bit about oil, there's no mains gas in West Wales!

IwishIwasmoresparkly Wed 04-Jan-12 22:24:42

Done now smile

CointreauVersial Wed 04-Jan-12 22:29:16

Done.

Quite interesting - we have just had solar panels put up, yet this makes me realise I haven't a scooby if we're on a decent tariff or not.

HoneyandHaycorns Wed 04-Jan-12 22:45:36

Done

Done

Pascha Thu 05-Jan-12 08:45:13

Done. Only gives a third of my picture though because we, like so many others, have no mains gas. We are electricity, oil and solid fuel.

Who asked for this survey?

orangina Thu 05-Jan-12 09:38:25

Done!

suburbandream Thu 05-Jan-12 10:00:11

Done, but I think there should have been more questions on whether people understand their tariffs/how it's calculated etc (which I don't!). I changed to one provider for gas and electric recently to get a better deal but when they tried to explain how the prices are calculated I got really confused. The providers all seem to calculate their rates differently so it's quite hard to work out who is really giving the best deal.

bobblehat Thu 05-Jan-12 10:04:59

done

MustControlFistOfDeath Thu 05-Jan-12 10:31:58

Done. When do I get the Amazon voucher? wink <dream on>

Done

colditz Thu 05-Jan-12 11:12:53

Done.

gottasmile Thu 05-Jan-12 11:19:15

Done!

DressDownFriday Thu 05-Jan-12 11:59:37

Done. Hot topic in my house.

Memoo Thu 05-Jan-12 12:39:54

All done and made me realise how little I know about gas and electricity prices, tariffs etc. I is a bit fick.

I did it, but I've spelt my MN name wrong blush is that a problem?

LadyWellian Thu 05-Jan-12 13:00:46

Done, though in my solipsistic bubble I'd have liked a question on the arbitrary nature of the monthly direct debit amounts - we ended the year several hundred pounds in arrears for electricity but even more hundred pounds in credit for gas. confused

jasminetatu Thu 05-Jan-12 13:40:06

Done. Our bills have been woefully high this winter and we live in a private rented property with huge sash windows that don't shut properly, no double glazing, no insulation and no way to fix any of these things as the landlord doesn't care sad boo! Bring on the warmer weather pleeeease.

MustControlFistOfDeath Thu 05-Jan-12 13:47:45

Lady now there's a word you don't hear/see everyday smile

hopeful3 Thu 05-Jan-12 14:31:49

Done, fingers crossed and good luck everyone :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now