This topic is for surveys for Mumsnet HQ and their clients. If you'd like to commission a survey of MN members email insight@mumsnet.com. Non MN surveys will be deleted.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

NOW CLOSED take our family friendly survey: you could win £200 Sanctuary voucher to spend in the spa or on products.

(59 Posts)
carriemumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 08-Feb-11 17:04:44

You may have clocked that Mumsnet has launched a Mumsnet Family Friendly campaign The aim is to make Britain the most family friendly country in Europe (nothing too ambitious then grin) which we hope to achieve by highlighting the best family friendly practices and organisations as well as identifying what could make them better. Obviously we'll need lots of help and input from the folks who know most about all this - ie you. The next stage of our campaign is this survey which asks how you rate both you and/or your partner's workplaces (where applicable) as well as the country as a whole for being family friendly.

Please take a few minutes to complete this short survey. It's open to all UK Mumsnetters and everyone who takes part and adds their details at the end will be entered into a prize draw to win a fab £200 Sanctuary voucher, which can either be used at one of their spas or on their lovely home spa products.
Thanks for your time and good luck with the prize draw.

MNHQ

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 16-Feb-11 14:45:48

nellie- no that's fine!

midnightexpress Wed 16-Feb-11 17:14:50

done

hobbgoblin Wed 16-Feb-11 18:35:29

The more questions I answered the more pissed off I got at how un family friendly this country is. Am glad I responded now. hope very much it makes a difference.

Done!

threefeethighandrising Fri 18-Feb-11 14:05:28

A bit difficult to answer a lot of the questions as DP works frelance.

LilRedWG Sat 19-Feb-11 21:06:09

Done

fit2drop Sun 20-Feb-11 18:39:52

ermmm where is the survey? blush

fit2drop Sun 20-Feb-11 18:55:21

ok found it ..done it

sorry vacant moment

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 09-Mar-11 08:15:37

Katymouse won the £200 Sanctuary voucher for completing this family friendly survey - well done!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now