This topic is for feedback on Mumsnet product tests. If you'd like test a product on Mumsnet please mail insight@mumsnet.com.

NOW CLOSED MNers needed to try Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion and be in with a chance of winning an Estée Lauder goody bag worth over £180*!

(150 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 12-Feb-13 12:02:48

We're looking for 20 Mumsnetters to try out Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion and to feedback on Mumsnet.

Estée Lauder is particularly looking for folks who want to try and improve the appearance of the skin around their eye area.

Here's what Estée Lauder says about the product: "A super-potent serum, with anti-ageing technology, it helps significantly reduce the appearance of signs of damage from environmental assaults. Eyes look more beautiful, luminous, younger."

If you're selected to take part, you'll be sent a 15ml bottle of Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion (RRP £45) to try over the course of 1 month. You should use the serum every day for the full month in accordance with the instructions provided in the product box. You'll then need to add your feedback to a thread on Mumsnet - as well as a review in our skincare beauty reviews section. Each tester will also receive a bottle of the iconic Advanced Night Repair Face Serum as an additional thank you.

So, if you'd like to take part please complete the survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Esteelaudermumsnet. The 20 successful entrants will be selected on 18th February on the basis of completing all the questions on the survey.

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

*Entrants must be 18 or over. No purchase necessary. Closing date 18/02/2013. Successful entrants' details will be sent to Estée Lauder so their products can be sent out. Please only complete the survey if you're happy for us to pass on your details to Estée Lauder in the event that you are selected to take part. Your details will only be used by them for the purpose of sending out the products and goody bag for the prize winner.

Hopeful34 Fri 15-Feb-13 04:58:27

me too esp as up feeding newborn and have a toddler...need all th help i can get - plus i'm now 40 :-(

sweetkat31 Fri 15-Feb-13 07:00:54

Would love to!

ThingsthatgoSgreekinthenight Fri 15-Feb-13 07:21:48

Done I looked in the mirror and scared myself it was like looking at my mum. hmm

ledkr Fri 15-Feb-13 08:19:15

I need this I never have expensive skin care
Pick me pick me grin

TaggieCampbellBlack Fri 15-Feb-13 08:54:44

I jst finished a week of nights

When i caught sight of myself in the mirror I actually cried.

cmellmum Fri 15-Feb-13 10:40:45

done, if it works i can stop hiding behind the glasses i dont need. fingers crossed smile

sammacrow Fri 15-Feb-13 12:38:04

Just completed this, baby due tomorrow and anything that will reduce the dark circles of impending sleepless nights must be good!

ThelWey Fri 15-Feb-13 14:51:48

I would like to try the serum as I am now reaching a delicate age where any help would be appreciated.

urbanturban Fri 15-Feb-13 16:54:25

Done..........my dark circles make the pandas at Edinburgh Zoo look positively bright-eyed!!! grin

acesmum Fri 15-Feb-13 17:10:50

Please pick me x

SarahStratton Fri 15-Feb-13 17:46:24

Did you get mine, please? We are having connection problems up here.

<blames Russian meteorite>

<in basement, in Dustbin™, sporting tinfoil hat>

hallgreenmiss Sat 16-Feb-13 16:02:26

I'm older than all of you so I need it more :-)

knitwitter Sat 16-Feb-13 16:09:58

Done, my eyes are so saggy I only just saw this thread!

KatamariDamacy Sat 16-Feb-13 16:18:17

Done!

fallon8 Sat 16-Feb-13 22:26:00

I'm 66 soon....discharged recently from breast clinic after starting 21years ago!,,,all clear just now,,so...celebrating second 21st birthday..
First grandchild expected in August,,another celebration as I didn't expect to survive long enough to see my children grow up and become I dependant.....so...another nice treat would just perfect...all good things come in threes

SandWitch Mon 18-Feb-13 07:58:23

If I am picked - give mine to fallon

Congratulations Fallon, that 's an inspirational reason for wanting to do this product test. Enjoy your celebrations x

Alibabaandthe40nappies Tue 19-Feb-13 12:29:09

Woohoo - thanks MN/Estée Lauder! grin

mummylin Tue 19-Feb-13 12:56:01

No email here so I guess I have missed out sad

Woohoo!!! Thanks so much MN/EL. My eyes and my spirit are very grateful! grin

Fillybuster Tue 19-Feb-13 14:20:56

Gutted...no email sad

sad

BelindaCarlisle Tue 19-Feb-13 20:06:15

I'm in like a mother f*ckr

Convert Wed 20-Feb-13 11:50:03

My stuff just arrived, I'm so excited!! grin

happyjustobeme Wed 20-Feb-13 18:34:43

Thank you so much estee lauder and mumsnet. I am so excited about this trial, it will be the start of a new me! The goodies arrived today.

BelindaCarlisle Wed 20-Feb-13 22:23:53

Did we get the other night repair on purpose? Thanks !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now