Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

NOW CLOSED MNers needed to try Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion and be in with a chance of winning an Estée Lauder goody bag worth over £180*!

(150 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 12-Feb-13 12:02:48

We're looking for 20 Mumsnetters to try out Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion and to feedback on Mumsnet.

Estée Lauder is particularly looking for folks who want to try and improve the appearance of the skin around their eye area.

Here's what Estée Lauder says about the product: "A super-potent serum, with anti-ageing technology, it helps significantly reduce the appearance of signs of damage from environmental assaults. Eyes look more beautiful, luminous, younger."

If you're selected to take part, you'll be sent a 15ml bottle of Advanced Night Repair Eye Serum Infusion (RRP £45) to try over the course of 1 month. You should use the serum every day for the full month in accordance with the instructions provided in the product box. You'll then need to add your feedback to a thread on Mumsnet - as well as a review in our skincare beauty reviews section. Each tester will also receive a bottle of the iconic Advanced Night Repair Face Serum as an additional thank you.

So, if you'd like to take part please complete the survey at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Esteelaudermumsnet. The 20 successful entrants will be selected on 18th February on the basis of completing all the questions on the survey.

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

*Entrants must be 18 or over. No purchase necessary. Closing date 18/02/2013. Successful entrants' details will be sent to Estée Lauder so their products can be sent out. Please only complete the survey if you're happy for us to pass on your details to Estée Lauder in the event that you are selected to take part. Your details will only be used by them for the purpose of sending out the products and goody bag for the prize winner.

bluebump Tue 12-Feb-13 14:44:57

Oh yes! I would love to try this.

MyMamaToldMe Tue 12-Feb-13 14:54:37

Yes please - my wrinkles fine lines are starting to look like a map!!

LillethTheCat Tue 12-Feb-13 14:56:03

Done.

<crosses fingers and hopes to be selected>

clucky80 Tue 12-Feb-13 15:09:09

Done!

PestoFrostissimos Tue 12-Feb-13 15:15:34

Oooh I'd love to try this!!

DoodleAlley Tue 12-Feb-13 15:22:06

Oh me please!!! Especially with my second child on its way in a few months!! Things are not likely to be getting better for me!!

InkleWinkle Tue 12-Feb-13 15:34:54

Done!

MadCap Tue 12-Feb-13 16:09:32

Done grin grin

kingbeat23 Tue 12-Feb-13 16:48:06

Ooh! Done. After a week of delightful colleagues telling me I look exhausted, seems like just what I need.

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Tue 12-Feb-13 17:27:53

I'm over 60! Surely I win!

Pleeeease.

JamInMyWellies Tue 12-Feb-13 17:44:04

Oh yes please, am looking extremely haggard these days.

Bicnod Tue 12-Feb-13 18:19:18

Yes please! Done.

Sparklingbrook Tue 12-Feb-13 18:37:09

Going to apply for this. Got turned down for wine and chocolate. sad

gatheringlilac Tue 12-Feb-13 18:53:27

<jumps up and down, waving placard with "Me" on it>

gatheringlilac Tue 12-Feb-13 18:56:29

<sigh>

I don't just need eye serum, I need some sort of radical rejuvenation treatment.

Sorry, I don;t think I managed to complete the survey. I filled it in as far as the bit where it said I'd put myself forward, and then there was more, with a "continue" button, but I exited instead.

This is quite sad, really. I am a tragic illustration of what exhaustion can do to a person ...

Sassee Tue 12-Feb-13 19:09:01

Ooh, yes please!

lunar1 Tue 12-Feb-13 19:22:47

Me too, the signs of aging are starting to appear, help me put a stop to them!

IncogKNEEto Tue 12-Feb-13 19:24:16

Yes please, have completed the questionnaire, fingers crossed!

thestylethatdecadesforgot Tue 12-Feb-13 19:25:58

Done. My eyes look terrible!

timidviper Tue 12-Feb-13 19:33:20

Please pick me, another desperately saggy over 50 here.

missymum Tue 12-Feb-13 19:57:29

Oh would love to try this please!

DrGarnettsWinterMixture Tue 12-Feb-13 20:07:13

Done!

<pick me, pick me, I look rougher than everyone else on Mumsnet> grin

blondieminx Tue 12-Feb-13 20:12:53

Done smile

fijamez Tue 12-Feb-13 20:31:04

fingers crossed

IamtheZombie Tue 12-Feb-13 20:42:48

Done. Zombie's eyes need a lot of help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now