Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

did I imagine the steam mop product test?

(13 Posts)
HappyTurquoise Mon 14-Jan-13 19:45:46

gasp I did get picked after all!

I think I might go and buy a lotto ticket.

chartreuse Sat 12-Jan-13 12:28:13

If it's any use, we got one just before Christmas and it is fab. I was a bit hmm but dh loves a gadget. I am really pleasantly surprised at how good it is. We have white marble floors all over the house which are a nightmare to keep clean, but the steam mop is fantastic. I have seen it on sale lately, well worth buying IMO

smokinaces Sat 12-Jan-13 12:19:59

Me too. Just moved to a house with all manners of hard floor, which previous people didn't even try to protect. It's covered in paint, grout, dirt. And my mop is shit.

Ah well. Off to the shops I toddler!!

Ah bollocks I was really hoping I'd be picked for this

lisad123everybodydancenow Sat 12-Jan-13 12:07:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

HappyTurquoise Sat 12-Jan-13 12:05:27

I wasn't picked either. Sob

SarahStratton Sat 12-Jan-13 11:32:49

I never get chosen sad

<cries>

smokinaces Wed 09-Jan-13 16:41:08

Guessing no email means I wasnt picked :-(

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 09-Jan-13 10:13:21

hi - no dreaming! - it was done by email and is a review generation rather than formal product test per se. We had a MASSIVE response very quickly to it - so had to close it quickly. Selected reviewers have been chosen and will be adding their review here (BTW if you have a steam mop already please do add your own review).

Florin Wed 09-Jan-13 09:14:06

I was about to say the same thing. We are about to buy one but holding off to see if we get the trial I desperately need one with a blw baby, cat and husband who comes into the kitchen with his muddy wellies after feeding the chickens!

No, I got an email about it but didn't see it till the next day and was gutted as it had already closed. It would have been perfect for us with a puppy who loves muddy walks!

scarlotti Wed 09-Jan-13 08:12:31

I was wondering the exact same thing! confused

plusonemore Tue 08-Jan-13 22:13:25

cos I can't find it anywhere!! I applied for it (I think- am I losing my mind??)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now