Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

NOW CLOSED Want to try out Method Laundry Liquid 25 Wash Pump and give your feedback to win a £250 shopping voucher

(304 Posts)
TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 12-Nov-12 09:53:31

We've been asked by the folks at Method to find 1,000 Mumsnetters to try out their Laundry Liquid 25 Wash Pump.

Method says: "This innovative liquid is changing the way people do laundry, with a sleek little bottle and a patent-pending, plant-based, hypoallergenic formula we call smartclean technology®. it delivers big cleaning power with just a few squirts, with a 35% smaller carbon footprint than conventional liquid and a lightweight pump bottle that's designed for easy, one-handed use. It's a lean, mean, stain-fighting machine!"

Please see here for more info.

Selected testers will be sent the product to try at home and will then need to add their feedback to a thread on MN (you will be emailed a link to this).

We're looking for a range of testers for this - it's open to all UK MNers with at least one child.

All testers who add feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will get a £250 Love2Shop voucher as a thank you.

If you're interested and around over the next 2-3 weeks to take part please add your details here.

Thanks and good luck
MNHQ

lisad123 Mon 03-Dec-12 23:56:13

Got mine today. Have used It too.
grin

Notgrownupinmyhead Mon 03-Dec-12 23:40:27

Can someone please send me the link for the feedback fred?

NiniLegsInTheAir Mon 03-Dec-12 21:18:49

Me neither! sad

I have a parcel waiting for me at the post office but that could be one of a multitude of online xmas orders. Hoping it's this!

<wails> I still haven't got mine...

aristocat Mon 03-Dec-12 11:18:16

mine arrived on Saturday but as I was on a girlie-weekend only had chance to use it today.

HazeltheMcWitch Mon 03-Dec-12 00:00:27

I've not got mine either, and am jealous of those who have. 290 posts already on the feedback thread!

Shinyshoes1 Sun 02-Dec-12 20:55:15

I still haven't recieved anything even though I was accepted

hurricanewyn Sat 01-Dec-12 13:48:23

I'm still waiting on mine - fingers crossed for Monday.

HarlettOScara Sat 01-Dec-12 12:16:35

Mine hasn't arrived yet either but I'm hoping it'll be here by Monday like the email said.

NiniLegsInTheAir Sat 01-Dec-12 12:04:29

Still havn't had mine. sad Am I the only one?

Sparklingbrook Sat 01-Dec-12 09:21:26

I'm off to the Leisure Centre to watch the freezing footy then the load is going in dm. grin

sparkling it wasn't my lucky night! Off to put the WM on

McPhee Fri 30-Nov-12 21:58:11

Mine arrived this afternoon.

The box confused the hell out of me, until I opened it and remembered about this blush

First wash going in in the morning

Received mine today, the 1st load is on grin

MrsDeVere Fri 30-Nov-12 19:02:10

I just stuck a wash on. It contains DC5's lime green trackie bottoms. I have several jersey trackies from H&M and he wears them to nursery. I am fond of v.bright colours but they do tend to show the muck up in a spectacular fashion.
DC5 is also one of those kids who is euphemistically described as 'quite active'

If this stuff gets those trousers clean I will be rushing out to stock up first thing tomorrow grin

crunchbag Netherlands Fri 30-Nov-12 18:18:08

DS is on a 9v9 pitch so it's not that bad yet. He plays in a lower division which is not that full on but it is slowly changing so I might start hiding behind my hands. And have an icepack ready.

Sparklingbrook Fri 30-Nov-12 18:02:29

I hate that crunch DS1 is on a full size pitch and goals now and full length matches. sad

crunchbag Netherlands Fri 30-Nov-12 18:00:20

sparkling he has been doing it for a few years now so I am alright watching. though he looks quite small now they have moved to a bigger size pitch and goal.

SweetMingePie Fri 30-Nov-12 17:52:10

Mine arrived today, will be using it this weekend.

foxy6 Fri 30-Nov-12 17:49:16

mine arrived today tackled a normal wash ok and now have it on with ds uniform that was stinking when he came home form school. and this is the 15yr old not the 5yr old confused will see how it tackles that.

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 30-Nov-12 17:44:58
MousyMouse Fri 30-Nov-12 17:34:48

washed some bedding today.
very foamy compared to the powder I usually use. smells nice but have o wash something really grubby to see if it gets stains out.

MrsJohnDeere Fri 30-Nov-12 17:33:50

Mine came today. Postman was deeply unimpressed with the huge 'postie please be gentle' sticker!

SoupDragon Fri 30-Nov-12 17:27:28

DH "a big thing has come for you?" hmm so I'm guessing this is what it is grin

Either that or it's your lucky night grin

I think DKitten is going to enjoy the maize/snow

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now