Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

Is it too late to add more feedback about my Hoover Globe?

(5 Posts)
EauRouge Thu 18-Oct-12 08:10:59

Oh sad Well I think Hoover are going to send me a new one so hopefully their customer service will make up for it. Did you claim on the warranty for yours?

ouryve Thu 18-Oct-12 00:01:18

I'm not surprised. The one we bought while the test was running ctually physically broke after less than a week.

EauRouge Mon 15-Oct-12 12:50:29

Thanks Helen! Does the warranty still count even though it was a freebie? I don't know if it's fixable or not but if it's just a loose connection then it should be.

TheOtherHelenMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 15-Oct-12 11:26:32

Oh no - sorry to hear that EauRouge - I'll pass on your feedback and get back to you

EauRouge Sat 13-Oct-12 12:00:41

Because it's broken already sad The power cable keeps coming loose so you have to keep stopping to jiggle it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now