Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests being run by Mumsnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test, please email insight@mumsnet.com. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic.

NOW CLOSED Try Origins new Plantscription Anti-aging serum and you could win a bundle of Origins goodies RRP £142

(118 Posts)
KatieBMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 11-Jul-12 17:00:26

We're looking for 50 MNers to put Origins new Plantscription Anti-aging serum to the test. Here's what Origins say about the product: "New Plantscription Anti-aging serum with Anogeissus helps address the appearance of multiple signs of ageing. Skin looks and feels smoother, the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines is reduced and the youthful look of bounce is improved."

Those who are selected will each receive a 30ml Plantscription Serum worth £45. You'll be required to try out the product for a couple of weeks and then add your feedback to a thread on Mumsnet.

This product test is open to all UK Mumsnetters.

Everyone who adds their feedback will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a bundle of Origins goodies RRP £142 - this contains Youthtopia Lift (RRP £45), Mega-Bright Serum (£46), Ginzing Eye (£21) and Modern Friction (£30).

If you'd like to take part please sign up here.

In addition to the product test Origins have two exclusive offers for Mumsnetters

1) Free delivery when you shop online between 20th August and 3rd September and
2) A free mini facial when you go in store between 20th August and 3rd September (full list of stores here: www.origins.co.uk/locator)

If you're interested in receiving these offers, please enter your email address on the relevant question on the form linked to above. Details will be passed on to Origins who will be in touch directly.

Thanks and good luck!

MNHQ

Done smile

chickydoo Wed 11-Jul-12 21:26:59

Everything crossed! please pick this old hag.....need a boost
x

blondieminx Wed 11-Jul-12 21:36:44

Done smile would love some nice cream to test! Pick meeeeee! grin

Nyx Wed 11-Jul-12 21:58:59

Done. Please...please...please! My skin is beginning to look oooold and I don't like it <sulky>

frankie76 Wed 11-Jul-12 22:04:49

Please pick me - I have just turned 36 so had to tick the next box up in the survey so I obviously now need the help

Minimammoth Wed 11-Jul-12 22:08:59

Turned 36!!!..... Shove over Frankie. I can nearly double that.

CutMyEggs Wed 11-Jul-12 22:09:47

Done. Love origins and really hope to be picked! Need to find the secret potion to help my saggy features!

Staverton Wed 11-Jul-12 22:46:04

Done. Love origins!!

Mummybear2 Wed 11-Jul-12 23:42:11

Have filled in the survey. smile

Nuffin you say on this thread will getya pciked, so save your sycophanting for the PickMePickMe box.

wink

Please take pity on this poor rapidly ageing lab monkey. I could cry when I look at myself in the mirror.

georgie22 Thu 12-Jul-12 00:03:46

Please pick me - I need some help to get my 'youthful look' and 'bounce' back!!

I'd just like to look less bloody knackered grin

<attempts to bounce>

[invisible]

TheDreadedFoosa Thu 12-Jul-12 00:56:01

Done
<winning, yet slightly haggard, smile>

boomdecker Thu 12-Jul-12 07:22:58

done

first time I've filled in a form where I've had to tick the last age category <wails>

could you please provide categories up to, ooh, say 100 yrs old, to make me feel better wink Ta.

Westcountrylovescheese Thu 12-Jul-12 07:54:43

Done grin

Would love the trial but also very happy with free mini facial which would be in time for just after DC1 arrives....

sparklystar Thu 12-Jul-12 07:59:16

Done smile

Jumping up and down shouting "pick me!!!!"

issimma Thu 12-Jul-12 08:50:38

Joins in with worldgonecrazy!

Done!

PullyWoolOver Thu 12-Jul-12 10:01:08

Done grin

Merrylegs Thu 12-Jul-12 10:22:01

'Youthtopia Lift'. grin I needs me some of that.

JodieHarsh Thu 12-Jul-12 10:28:41

I have signed up. But I won't get it because nothing nice ever happens to me <emotional blackmail> grin

ProfCoxWouldGetIt Thu 12-Jul-12 11:50:09

Done - I do hope I get picked, I really to look into anti aging products sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now