MN WEBCHAT GUIDELINES 1. One question per member plus a follow-up question if appropriate, ie once you've had a response. 2. Keep your question brief 3. Don't be disappointed if your specific question doesn't get answered and do try not to keep posting "What about me?". 4. Do be civil/polite. See guidelines in full here.

Kim Woodburn, of Kim and Aggie fame joining us for lunchtime webchat between 12 and 1pm on Tuesday 22nd September.

(280 Posts)
RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 17-Sep-09 10:03:40

Kim, presenter of 'How Clean is Your house' will be joining us to answer your questions on cleaning and tidying and generally turning your house from pigsty to palace on Tuesday (22nd) lunchtime between 12 and 1pm. If you're unable to join us, then send your questions in to this thread.

KimWoodbum Fri 25-Sep-09 12:44:46

hello again dears

Just popped back quickly to settle the argument and let you know that my favourite Mumsnetter is MamaG.

Keep cleaning ladies!

LedodgyDailyMailstinksofpoo Fri 25-Sep-09 12:45:21

Nice try mama you almost got me then! grin

GentleOtter Fri 25-Sep-09 19:46:50

Had a right kerfuffle doing all that MamaG but the mushrooms should be on profile. They have grown today.
They are in the ceiling/waterpipe area and it looks all horrid. Yes, Kim would not be very impressed and Aggie would take a swab.

What on earth are they?

GentleOtter Fri 25-Sep-09 19:49:59

Damn. That did not work. <tries again and hopes the bloody Christmas tree pic does not appear>

MamaG Sun 27-Sep-09 12:56:05

ooh Gentle those are awful aren't they!

WHAT ledodgy, WHAT?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now