MN WEBCHAT GUIDELINES 1. One question per member plus a follow-up question if appropriate, ie once you've had a response. 2. Keep your question brief 3. Don't be disappointed if your specific question doesn't get answered and do try not to keep posting "What about me?". 4. Do be civil/polite. See guidelines in full here.

Live webchat with Dr Dawn Harper this Friday, 4 Sept, at 1pm

(79 Posts)
GeraldineMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 02-Sep-09 11:46:28

Hello, we're kicking off our post-hols webchats by welcoming Dr Dawn Harper this Friday at 1pm.

Dawn's a part-time GP in Gloucestershire and you may well have seen, read or heard her giving medical advice because she's a regular on lots of programmes and in the press.

She's married to another GP, they have three children and in her spare time (she has any?), she's a backing vocalist for a Motown/70s dance band.

She's joining us for a timely chat, sponsored by Kleenex Anti-Viral Tissues, about how to avoid catching colds and flu, and how to prevent them taking out whole families if one of you gets a horrid lurgy.

Because of tight timing, Dawn won't be able to answer advance questions, but we're checking if she can answer any that she doesn't get to during the webchat afterwards.

Hope you can join us.

MNHQ

RubberDuck Fri 04-Sep-09 14:02:17

That was the one, thank you

DrDawnHarper Fri 04-Sep-09 14:10:19

Bye everyone and thank you for all your questions - I hope it has been helpful
Best wishes
Dawn

UnquietDad Fri 04-Sep-09 14:38:31

thanks for the reply

rubyslippers Fri 04-Sep-09 15:01:21

thank you for answering my question

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now