MN WEBCHAT GUIDELINES 1. One question per member plus a follow-up question if appropriate, ie once you've had a response. 2. Keep your question brief 3. Don't be disappointed if your specific question doesn't get answered and do try not to keep posting "What about me?". 4. Do be civil/polite. See guidelines in full here.

Live chat with Zita West, Monday 12 November, 1pm

(103 Posts)
OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 07-Nov-07 11:27:16

We're delighted to announce that Zita West will be here for an online chat with Mumsnetters next Monday 12 November.

Zita is a practicing midwife, acupuncturist and nutritional advisor. She worked in the NHS for over 20 years and then in 2002, she set up the Zita West clinic, a multi-disciplinary practice that uses evidence-based complementary therapies for fertility and pregnancy.

Zita will be joining us for an hour on Monday at 1 o'clock, so grab a sarnie, get your questions ready and join us then.

If for some strange reason, you can't be here (and we hope you've got a very good excuse) then please post any advance questions here.

Thanks, MNHQ
grin

Buda Fri 18-Sep-09 13:52:12

sweethoney - this thread and chat were actually in 2007!

lightrose Wed 12-May-10 18:48:04

Hi zeta, I am 37 had 3 failed iui and 1 failed ivf. about to try another nhs funded ivf have asked if i could have steriods at the end of treatment for best chance.. been advised that is only done after 4 attempts? Dont think i could go through any more so this is my last go. can i pay privetly to have additional steroids ect... ps at ivf hammersmith.

naffy Tue 08-Jun-10 15:12:40

Iam 27 years old and had asherman's syndrome which i under gone treatment in Egypt oct 2009. I was taking my recommended drugs and experienced my period for two month than the menses stoped coming. I contacted my Doctor in Egypt and he said i should come for another treatment. I have spent so much for the treatment and accommodation in Egypt close to $10,000. Now i do not have that kind of money to go back to Egypt and the menses is not coming at all since that time and occasionally i use to experienced stomach pain and vomitting, i do not know whether this is associated with lack of menses. Kindly advice me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now