MN WEBCHAT GUIDELINES 1. One question per member plus a follow-up question if appropriate, ie once you've had a response. 2. Keep your question brief 3. Don't be disappointed if your specific question doesn't get answered and do try not to keep posting "What about me?". 4. Do be civil/polite. See guidelines in full here.

Caitlin Moran: live webchat, Thursday 13 September, 1-2pm

(456 Posts)
RachelMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 11-Sep-12 16:41:25

Much excitement at Mumsnet HQ this week as Caitlin Moran is joining us on Thursday lunchtime (1-2pm) for a live webchat and to talk us through her latest book, Moranthology.

How to be a Woman was one of the most talked about books on the boards last year, so we're all delighted to hear Moranthology brings more chat on a brilliant range of topics: Twitter, Obama, binge drinking, Amy Winehouse, 'The Big Society', Party Bags and Boris Johnson - Albino Shag-hound.  These are just a few of the subjects touched on and make us think she is our ideal guest.

Post your questions to Caitlin in advance or join her on Thursday at 1pm.

NanBullen Thu 13-Sep-12 21:39:59

I'm going to do it, I'm going to go out IN PUBLIC wearing green spangly eyeshadow.

On your head be it!

<drama queen>

Nagoo Thu 13-Sep-12 21:43:37

buy this one it's cheap, you can build the colour, and it stays on smile

I used to slaver my eyelids in vaseline and stick holographic glitter to them. I used to be cool.

CumberdickBendybatch Thu 13-Sep-12 21:56:32

Watching her at the Bloomsbury is like reading all the MN Classics threads at once.

NanBullen Thu 13-Sep-12 22:01:07

well, i could just use some of dd's glittery glue.....

MrsKwazii Thu 13-Sep-12 22:03:59

If you do go with the glittery glue Nan, please pop a photo on your profile wink

Watching the show now. grin She went for the DMs and flowery dress then. grin I love the way she's trailblazing 90's stuff again. I was never as happy in my clothes as I was in the 90's and it's inspired me to dust off my DMs.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now