Where's my period after MC 5 weeks ago?

(6 Posts)
kalidanger Sat 23-Feb-13 08:57:22

'System reset' makes sense grin I'll stop worrying, thank you.

Pollykitten Sat 23-Feb-13 08:52:47

I had the same thing op. it will come but if you are keen to balance your hormones Agnus castus supplements are excellent for this.

boardingschoolbaby Sat 23-Feb-13 08:37:10

Please don't worry- it took my body a really long time to settle down after a miscarriage. I think it was about 7or 8 weeks before my first period and then 5 or 6 to the next. You last bleed wasn't a period, it was the end of the pregnancy so then your system has to reset and then start again so it does just take time I am afraid- not great when all you want to do is put it behind you and move on. Hopefully it shouldn't be too much longer, but if you are at all worried then your GP won't mind at all if you make an appointment.

kalidanger Sat 23-Feb-13 08:33:14

No chance at all! Well, unless condom fail on ONE occasion since.

I'm usually very regular and I guess I'm worried the neg wasn't right. But I have no symptoms now, and I had a lot of symptoms before. I'll do another test and wait. Sorry, I'm just concerned and having a flap, I guess.

HoleyGhost Sat 23-Feb-13 08:26:12

I am sure that the first cycle after miscarriage can be a long one so I wouldn't worry.

What are you worrying about? Is there any chance you could have conceived again?

kalidanger Sat 23-Feb-13 08:21:23

Had period 6/12
Had positive test 9/1
Had miscarriage 16/1ish (over a few days)
Had a scan 20/1 and nothing present
Had negative test 3/2

It's now 5 weeks since MC and no period...? Shall I just wait? I have to just wait, right? And go to GP at some point if it doesn't come? I'm sure the negative was 'true' as don't feel the least bit pregnant now...

Unfortunately, this was an unwanted pregnancy so don't feel sorry for me smile

Thanks for any advice

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now